제 24 장: Sehun and the Three Dwarfs

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

"Do you... feel like the rest of the members are..." Sehun said slowly, still in doubt.

"Avoiding us?" Tao answered as he stood in front of a mirror, trying on hats and scarfs with a pair of Gucci shades.

"I've noticed that too. They all seem to be busy at the same time!" Xiumin remarked, crossing his arms with a frown on his face.

"They aren't usually like this... what happened? They're turning into Kyungsoo." Kai pouted.

The four of them sat in Sehun's room, some sitting on his bed with Sehun and some on chairs. They didn't bother sitting on Sehun's roomate's bed, or Luhan's bed to be exact. Luhan wouldn't hesitate to kill any of them if someone laid a finger on it.

"D.O's been gone for a while hasn't he? And not to mention that our comeback is right around the corner..." Xiumin said, worriedly. "If someone suddenly became distant, not only will it affect our teamwork, but our performance."

Sehun nodded and added, "Haneul's been working all day, all night too. It won't be long until she moves out, then I bet D.O would regret not spending enough time with her. He had so many opportunities too." Sehun stated.

The four of them sighed.

Kai suddenly stood from his spot with a grin on his face. "Let's go to the arcade! What do you all say? It'll be a good break for us. " He said.

Those four were always alone nowadays during their free time. They would either rest at home, watch movies, cook, play games, sleep or they would head out.

"It's too early for that. Let's just lay here and do nothing." Sehun said back and got under his bed sheets.

"Oh! I just remembered something!" Xiumin exclaimed with widened eyes, "Yesterday during practice, I saw the others exiting the practicing room while calling themselves names, like... group names..."

"Exo?" Tao asked, chuckling.

Kai and Sehun shared a look with Tao. Something only the maknae's shared. They questioned if their hyung has finally lost it. Xiumin noticing the weird looks hit the three youngsters with a pair of sandals.

"That's not it! They were more like," Xiumin cleared his throat before imitating some words he heard from their leader. "Beagle line, take route A leading to the Han river, Suho's dream team will take B, leading to outside of town. Listen up, you can't let him see us. I don't care what you do, wear a wig, makeup for disguise but do not take your eyes off of him."

The three youngsters shivered at the thought of Suho's deadly tone and Xiumin's good imitation. "What the hell? Are they spies or something?" Tao asked with a frown.

"Route A? Han river? Route B? Outside of town?" Kai repeated, rubbing his chin in thought and looking up at the ceiling.

Sehun rolled his eyes, "Yes Kai. That's what he said." Then he muttered under his breath something about not knowing that was Kai deaf.

Kai was tempted to just attack him right then and there but instead, continued what he was about to say. "I know that bus. I would take it when ever I'd visit my sister. However, what I question is: why are they trying to stalk someone on that bus and why aren't they including any of us in the juicy drama?!"