제 11 장: Family Meeting

KYUNGSOO'S P.O.V.

"FAMILY MEETING IN THE LIVING ROOM!" Suho yelled out in the house.

Everyone came rushing down to the living room since they were all in theirs rooms. It was rare that we'd have a family meeting and most of the times, it would be serious.

"What's wrong hyung?" Sehun broke the silence as we were all sitting down.

"It's about Haneul. We can use this time while she's not here to discuss about EXO." He switched his gaze from left to right a few times before continuing. "As you know, we'll have to be extra healthy before practicing. I want every one of you to take your vitamins after meals. Please, sleep early. We'll have to be awake by six in the morning! So no candy or bubble tea before sleeping Sehun!"

Sehun looked at Suho in shock, not expecting him to know that he was sneaking out to buy bubble tea. "What?! I never do that!"

Suho glared at Sehun and he immediately stopped arguing.

"Anyways... When should we tell Haneul about EXO?" Kai asked, looking at me.

"I think we should tell her..." I began, thinking about a perfect time.

Every body looked at me in anticipation.

"... Never." I finished with a flat expression.

"What?! We can't do that!" Xiumin hyung said from beside Chen, raising his hand for attention.

"Then why don't we tell her when she gets home?" Tao suggested.

"No way Jose! I say we wait until we can fully trust her." Luhan hyung said stubbornly, crossing his arms and slightly pouting.

"But we've already said that we'd tell her by Monday. What day is it today? It's Tuesday." Kris said after sighing from how much we're arguing.

"Yeah! Kris is right. I've probably been one of the closest ones to her and I say she's pretty trust worthy. It's not like once we tell her we're EXO, she'd steal our clothing and start selling it on the streets for money!" Chanyeol exclaimed.

"Heck! I would do that for money! But I think we should trust her." Suho said.

"D.O... Tell us the truth. Why don't you want to tell Haneul?" Chen asked, with his motherly tone.

I sighed and spilled the beans. "I kind of... Have a crush on her."

"I KNEW IT!" Baekhyun yelled from his seat, standing up.

"Shh!" They hushed him and Baekhyun quietly sat down.

"I guess I just don't want to lose her. But don't worry, I'll get rid of these feelings as soon as I can." I said, nodding my head.

"Have you not listened to what I've been telling you this whole time?" Xiumin said, rubbing his temples in slight annoyance.

"Guys, what D.O needs is time. I'm sure after a few more days, we can tell her." Lay stated, just waking up from his nap.

"Fine, but if those 'few days' turn into weeks, months, year-" Kai said, annoyed, but I cut him off.

"It won't. If it does, then I'll tell her. I promise." I said assuringly.

"Tell me what?"

Every one from the living room turned their gaze to the door way, where Haneul was leaning on.

"How much did you hear?" I asked, walking up to her.

"Not much, but enough to know that you are all hiding something from me." She said, furrowing her brows.

Some of the EXO members all looked at me, expecting me to either tell her or not.

"We were just talking about how Sehun sneaks bubble tea into his room." Chanyeol blurted out quickly.

"I DO NOT!" Sehun lightly hitting Chanyeol's back.

Haneul pouted and huffed. "Then I won't move until you tell me!" She said cutely and sat on the floor, making herself comfortable.

Lay stood up from the couch and rubbed his eyes. "It's already ten o' clock, I'm going to sleep, goodnight~!"

"I'm going too, goodnight!"

"Goodnight Haneul~!"

"Night guys!"

"Goodnight."

"Night."

"See you tomorrow."

"Sehun! Don't you dare walk out of that door and buy bubble tea!"

"But hyung~!"

"No!"

I didn't move an inch. Everybody already went into their room to sleep, while I stood in front of Haneul. She glared at me, never breaking eye contact to show no fear.

"Goodnight." I said, walking past her and up the stairs.

24:02 / 12:02 AM

I looked up at the ceiling, then back at Haneul's empty bed. I sighed in guilt. Maybe I was being a little harsh today.

I got up from my bed and took a pillow and a blanket from Haneul's. I walked downstairs to find Haneul laying on the floor with her jacket still on from when she went out earlier.

I slowly slipped her jacket off and hung it by the entrance. I lifted her head and placed a pillow under it and tucked her in a warm blanket.

Satisfied with my work, I walked back up stairs and into my room with a smile. I quickly wiped the smile away and laid down on my bed.

"No, Do Kyungsoo. You are not to fall into the trap once again. Yeon Ah is somewhere out there laughing at you! You need to prove her wrong." I said to myself.

I raised my fist in the air. "Fighting!"