제 22 장: Suspicions

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

The seven of them returned to the dorm with no evidence whatsoever. The document Suho thought was useful ended up being as useless as can be. So, they decided to go back the next day. They couldn't just stop there. Both groups had the same suspicion about Yeon Ah's actions and knew something wasn't exactly right.

Meanwhile, D.O hasn't been home recently. Instead of being in the safety zone, he stepped out into the cold. Everyday, he'd be gone from eight in the morning to ten in the evening, with or without a schedule. Of course, being Suho's Dream Team and The Beagle Line, they tried following him once, but ended up losing him half way there. Kyungsoo was definitely onto them and obviously didn't want them to continue their shenanigans.

They noticed that the half way mark of what they call, 'Stalk Dyororo For A Day' was that they were following him to a bus top. Now, that specific bus stop led them to either one of the five places.

One, a restaurant.

Two, outside of town.

Three, the airport.

Four, the Han river.

Five, a hotel.

And all this had brought them here, in the office at CelebritiesReact with even more determination. Yeon Ah must've been a real affect on him. They came at the same time as yesterday; noon. When everyone was gone eating, it was the perfect opportunity to sneak around.

They returned to what they were doing the previous day, with their previous plan. Hours have passed by, but unfortunately, nothing that was related to their situation was found.

Chen sighed, "This is so frustrating."

Baekhyun and Chanyeol, who were with him, nodded in agreement. They realized that their time was running short and all seven of them were rushing, but cautiously.

When time was just about done, Suho raised his hand in the air, holding a document in victory. "I FOUND SOMETHING!" He said, closing his eyes as if he were about to cry.

"Finally!" Baekhyun groaned while leaning on Chanyeol for support.

"Let's get out of here..." Kris said, already making his way to the exit of the room.

They followed after him, and silently made it to the hallway. But before they reached the main lobby, Luhan accidentally bumped into a man with straight black hair and thick glasses. The force caused the man to stumble and drop all his papers to the floor.

Immediately, Luhan bent down at the same time with the man to help retrieve his things.

"I am so sorry..." Luhan said while looking down and gathering papers while Suho froze. After they all helped the guy clean up, Suho's eyebrows met.

"Thank you! You don't seem familiar, would you like me to guide you to the exit?"

The rest gave an apologetic smile, about to say sorry, but the frown on Suho's face stayed as he watched the man with a big grin.

"Sure." Suho said, then faked a smile.

The six of them shared a look of wonder. It wasn't the first time roaming around in the building, so why would they need a guide?

The mystery man set the papers down on a table before silently guiding them to the entrance, not even asking why they were there in the first place. Suho found that detail very important. On one of the papers he found, it had the man's ID and background on it. Suho was more than sure that Yeon Ah's name was under family.

"Here we are! Goodbye!" He said, a bit too quickly before turning around.

Before he could take a step, Suho placed his hand on his shoulder and spoke in a deep voice. A voice so deep that he'd only use it when one of the members did something unacceptable or when his favourite character dies in a movie.

"Enjoy your day."

The simple words of Suho made a shiver run down the back of the mysterious man named Eunwoo. His shoulders uncomfortably raised while he speed-walked back to work. Suho came to conclude that he definitely knew who he was and definitely knew why he acted a certain way.

"Suho, why'd you do that! He was nice!" Lay scolded while waving around his finger.

Suho raised the photo on the sheet of paper and then said, "I'm sure the name under siblings of 'Kim Yeon Ah' is not usual and let's not forget the way he was acting..."

They stayed silent on the ride home, looking out the window and thinking.

"Yeon Ah's really the mastermind behind this... She might even be stalking our poor umma at this moment!" Lay whimpered and cried on Chen's shoulder.

"She's definitely crazy. She might have connections with things we haven't even encountered." Kris said while running his hands through his hair.

"We should be more careful from now on. I want everybody to lock everything, look out for poison in the food and to be cautious and aware of all things." Suho commanded with his hands secured tightly on the driving wheel.

"Yeah, because that's not going too far." Baekhyun sarcastically remarked.

"We really shouldn't trust her, well... it's not like we did in the first place, but I bet she only wants D.O back for her selfishness." Chanyeol said.

Luhan faced Chanyeol with his eyebrows furrowed. "But what if she really does want him back?"

The rest gave a half laugh.

"What? What's so funny?" He pouted.

"Luhan hyung, you shouldn't be so gullible as always. You're always like this! What if one day you face a situation like this? How are you going to survive this cruel world?" Chen scolded and payed his back motherly.

"Yeah, Chen's right... She gives off bad vibes..." Chanyeol agreed.

Meanwhile, in Goyang, South Korea...

"You should stop coming here so often. They're probably worrying about you since you haven't talking to them for a while. Are you trying to lose friends?" A middle aged woman said with soft eyes and smile.

"No, mom." Kyungsoo quietly spoke, silently playing with his fingers under the table.

"Just be lucky that I'll be here all week, or else you would've been suffering all alone, hm? I don't want my son like that! You should have a beautiful girl by your side instead..." His mother chuckled.

Kyungsoo stared at the table with a frown resting on his face.

"You should stop frowning, it causes wrinkles." She teased, but didn't receive a response from the owl-eyes boy.

They both sat in a private room at a restaurant with food laying on a table. His mother, as busy as his father, still wore an office suit. She happened to have a week of work in Seoul and took it as an advantage to meet her son.

"Why? Is there something wrong with the food? Should we eat somewhere else?" She asked, concerned.

"No... It's not that..."

"Then what is it?" She picked up Kyungsoo's hands and held them tightly with a smile. "You can tell me anything."

Without a second thought, he spilled it all out.