제 15 장: Haunted

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

"AHHH!"

D.O shot up from his bed from hearing someone scream. Seeing that everybody else in the living room was awake, they all shared a look of curiosity.

Soon, Suho came rushing down with the rest of the members minus Kai, Tao, Kris and Lay. Kai and Lay were most likely laying in bed and snoring away as if nothing ever happened.

"Who screamed? What happened?" Suho asked once he hit the last step.

"AHHH!" The scream repeated.

Everybody got on their alert once again. They stayed silent, carefully listening to their surroundings.

"Guys! Up here!" They hear Kris shout from upstairs.

The EXO members and Haneul all rushed up stairs and into TaoRis's room.

Tao was sitting down on the floor and curled into about three layers of thick blankets while Kris was sitting next to him and trying to calm him down.

"Kris hyung, why's Tao acting like that?" Chanyeol asked, knowing that Tao wasn't in the state of responding.

"He claims that he saw something outside of the window." Kris answered, patting Tao's back.

"I'm sure it's just a bird. Let's just go back to sleep." Chen said, sleepily as he already started walking towards the door.

Before Chen reached the open door, it slammed shut with the loudest screech you could ever imagine.

"WHAT WAS THAT?" Luhan asked, hiding behind his dongsaengs.

"It was the door closing." Sehun answered a bit to obviously, earning a slap on his arm.

Tao suddenly spoke up, "Hyungs, Sehun, I'm scared..."

"Don't be scared Tao, use your wushu to beat up those ghosts!" Suho encouraged, trying to lighten up the atmosphere.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW THEY'RE GHOSTS?" Tao yelled, frightened as he tugged on the blankets with a death grip.

Chen backed away from the door and closer to us.

"Maybe Suho is right... Maybe they are ghosts..." He suggested.

"How can that be? They aren't real." Xiumin stated, frowning at the mysterious door.

"Come on guys. Who's pranking us? Chen... Is this your idea?" Kris asked, looking at Chen suspiciously.

"I mean... You have been the one acting innocently..." Luhan eyed him.

"I swear! This isn't what I planned." Chen protested, scratching his head.

"So you did plan something..." Some gave Chen a glare before silence filled the room. Everybody was either confused or scared.

"Haneul... You've been awfully quiet." Chanyeol broke the silence and crossed his arms.

"M-Me?" She stuttered, pointing to herself, shocked.

"Looks like it's detective Chanyeol's turn to take over the wheel." Chanyeol suddenly pulled out glasses and a brown hat.

"Where the hell did you get... That?" Baekhyun asked, pointing at the hat, disgusted.

"What? It's the latest fashion sense." He fired back, pouting while securely put the hat on.

"Of 80's?" Baekhyun laughed.