제 20 장: The Cheater

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

Yesterday night

"I want us to be together again."

Those words rang in Kyungsoo's head as he laid exhausted laid on his bed.

'Does she think I'm a toy to be played around with?'

As soon as she said that sentence, he immediately hung up. He knows she was playing around and he doesn't want the same thing to happen again.

'Does she think she can just call out of no where after a year and propose to date again?'

Suddenly, Haneul opened the door to their shared room. She walked to her bed, set her things down and finally turned to see an angered and annoyed D.O.

"Kyungsoo? Are you okay?" She asked getting closer to his bed.

D.O sat up from his bed so quickly that Haneul almost jumped and fell. D.O decided to act playful. He needed some sort of pain reliever and thought this could be another way.

"Haneul~" He cooed, shocking the poor girl.

There were many ways to get what you want from Haneul, considering that she was very kind. But there's something that she would always give in to.

"I'm feeling down," He pouted and put stretched his arms out. "Can I have a hug?"

Aegyo.

"W-What's wrong w-with y-you?" She stuttered and chuckled. "Are you s-sick?" She asked, even though when he asked the question, her heart was beating very quickly.

"No. Just give me a hug." He demanded, waving is arms around.

"Stop acting like t-that... You're s-scaring me." Her cheeks flushed.

Even though she acted weirded out, she still went closer to hug him.

Before she was close enough, D.O stopped her. "What are you doing?" He asked, trying not to laugh.

"DO KYUNGSOO!" She yelled at him, throwing her pillow to his face while he gave his squishy smile and laughed.

_____-{(())}-_____

The next morning, D.O woke up first from the sound of his phone ringing. He lazily opened his eyes and looked at his phone to see about two messages from Yeon Ah.

'Are you free today?'

'Would you like to join me for breakfast?'

D.O looked at his phone in, annoyed. He didn't want anything to do with her, yet again, he never gave her an answer. He really didn't want to talk her, see her or even hear her, but for some reason, there was this mysterious magnetic pull.

He sighed for the millionth time and got dressed up. His schedules start at noon, so he had time to sit down and reject her.

'I'll be right there.'

...

Once again, D.O faced the same coffee shop, in the same position. But this time, he wasn't filled with nervousness, he was filled with annoyance.

He calmly walked inside to see that she sat at the same table as last time, looking down at the ground and fiddling with her fingers.