Chapter Thirty Six | The End

I woke up to the sound of continuous knocking

I woke up to the sound of continuous knocking. I groaned and covered my ears with my pillows. Didn't they get the message that no one is home?

I just wanted to spend the weekend as I planned. I wanted to: sleep, sleep, and sleep. Last night had been fun for most of the evening but I got home quite late so I had to catch up on my sleep this morning.

Apparently they didn't. The knocking continued. No one else was home. My mum had come in earlier to tell me that she was going shopping, I grunted in acknowledgment. Can they just least go away until I'm ready to get out of bed?

Eventually, I had enough. I rolled out of bed and marched to the door to find out who was spoiling my amazing weekend of sleep. I tied my hair up and roughly opened the door.

"What do you want?" I drowsily demanded. Calvin stood there, unaffected by my appearance. Does he have a death wish?

"Well I came with an offer to give you free food." He offered with a smile.

"Where's the food then." My hand was outstretched ready to receive the food.

"At the cafe." He shrugged.

"Well I'll take you up on that offer another day, so I'm off to bed now," I dismissed. I was ready to slam the door when he stopped me. I hope my bed is still warm.

"It's already the afternoon, you can sleep tomorrow. The offers only for a limited time only."

"Fine. Meet me in an hour. I'm going to shower." I complained. Free food is free. That's the most important thing.

"Well aren't you going to invite me in?"

"No. Go to Jacob's house. No one else is home." I demanded. I can't watch him whilst I'm showering now can I? Plus he's a boy, my parents wouldn't be happy about that.

"Fine, see you in an hour." He retreated to Jacobs house.

I debated on whether I could squeeze another few minutes of sleep. Well sleep won so I jumped back into bed for a while. It doesn't take me that long to shower and get ready, right?

I then took a shower to wake me up and I went about getting ready for my free breakfast. I threw on some clothes. Nothing tastes better than free food.

Once I was done, I still had time before Calvin returned so I decided to check my messages and reply to some of them. For the first time in a fortnight, there was no next a from any of the CC numbers. I also realised that Calvin had tried to text me before knocking my door down. Most of them consisted of open the door and variations of that.

Heard Antonio's leaving town. Looks like we won't have to see his face again XD
-Eva

Haha one less creepy admirer for you too! Not that you need to worry with Sam around...  :P