Chapter Eleven | PokeSTOP

I told my mum about my fun day

Her response was that he deserved it and that I must not do it again. Honestly, she was laughing when she told me this so I couldn't take her that seriously. My parents obviously expected such things from me.

I sent Ashton a message about going out tonight. Ashton responded quickly as he also wanted to go Pokemon hunting. It was just safer to have someone with you, especially when we get carried away and it gets late. My mum usually didn't let me go if I didn't have someone with me after school.

My phone was charging so I was waited for it too reach a 100% before I told Ashton I was ready. He was also charging his phone but he had to wait less time. It wasn't fun to hunt together when one person's phone was dead.

I had something to snack on, thanks to my mum. I stuffed a few other snacks into my backpack and other necessary items. You have no idea how hungry one can get during Pokemon hunting.

I ran up the stairs to check my phone. Only 10 minutes left before it was done. Soon...

PING!

I'm outside.
-Ashton

I ran back down the stair to open the door. He was sitting in his car waiting for me to open the front door. He got out of his car and leaned against it. He was in a light-coloured t-shirt with a pair of cargo short. The sunlight reflected against his hair, making him look almost Angel-like. Ha the devil looks like an angel.

"Only ten more minutes!" I told him after I had admired him for a few seconds. I can appreciate without doing anything...

He simply nodded in response. I turned and made my way back into the house. A man of few words.

I told my mum I was going now. My phone was now fully charged. I grabbed my backpack and ran out the door. Ashton was waiting for me on the other side of the road, near Jacob's house. I quickly caught up to him. It looks like he was looking for a Vermont.

"Come on Ash, let's go catch some Pokemon," I said to Ashton once I was close enough.

"Shut up," He grumbled. He so didn't need to know I have his name saved as Ash on my phone.

No one was allowed to call him Ash anymore. Especially since Pokemon Go! was released. He had been at the end of many jokes before he made people shut up. Personally, I don't know what he did but there were rumours of blackmail.

I told him we had to walk a minimum of 5km because I had a few eggs to hatch. We ran around catching Pokemon until we decided it was time to go to a pokestop as we were running low on pokeballs. My 5 km egg turned out to be a Bellsprout which was slightly disappointing. However I managed to catch a Tangela CP 374 whilst Ashton caught a Pinsir CP 407.

The closest pokestop was in the park. It was some water fountain that had been there for ages. It didn't work anymore. The water had gone a murky green and I'm sure it is home to a bunch of frogs. As we made our way in that direction, I noticed a familiar person. It was Emma and someone else.

"Hey Emma and stranger!" I said once we got closer. Ashton grunted a greeting too.

"Oh! Hi, Ella and umm Ashton isn't it? Meet my brother Mark!" Emma responded. Her eyes were mainly on Ashton. Ashton nodded in response. Mark was taller than Emma and I with one of the latest male haircuts. His features were similar to Emma's and you could see that they're related now that I was really taking note.

"What brings you here?" I asked the siblings.

"Babysitting," Emma said whilst Mark said, "Pokemon." at the same time.

"Oh cool! I think Emma mentions you're in Team Instinct?" I said, making conversation. We were going to be here for a while. Emma was avoiding me at the moment. You could see it in her body language. What was her problem? I've done nothing but been nice to her!

"Yeah, what about you guys?" asked Mark.

Ashton and I answered his question with our respected teams. Not that anyone can respect Team Mystic...

Ashton and I already had a routine where we would wait 15 minutes at each pokestop before moving on. So we were all awkwardly standing around waiting for the pokestop to turn blue again.

Emma had her earphones on and was kind of staring into space whilst Mark looked down on his phone. We kind of stayed in that silence for a while until Emma spoke up; "Are you done yet Mark?"

"Just a few more minutes" he replied.

"Umm Mark, if you want to go Pokemon hunting with us next time, just give me a call," I offered.

"Actually that would be great," he said, as he glanced in Emma's direction.

He handed over his phone. I added my contact and gave myself a miss call from his phone. Emma huffed and mumbled something under her breath. Bitch, want to repeat that louder?

"Okay, we'll see you around," I said to both of them.

"Bye," Ashton said politely to them. We watched as they made their way out of the park. Mark waved enthusiastically at us whilst Emma gave one half-hearted wave. Once I was confident they were out of earshot, I spoke again.

"What was that all about?" I asked Ashton.

"Maybe she was jealous you were hanging out with someone as hot as me!" He joked.

"Shut up," I said as I lightly hit his arm before laughing.

We continued our Pokemon hunting until it started to get a bit dark. We walked to my house where I offered Ashton some dinner. He declined and went home. Once inside I greeted my parents. During dinner my dad asked about the bruised knuckles so I told him what happened. He congratulated me on using the right technique and that I should do it again if the occasion arises. Of course I'd do it again, it was too much of a good opportunity to give up.

After dinner I went upstairs to finish off some school work. I opened up Pokemon Go! to see if there were any good Pokemon in the area. My phone vibrated whilst I was checking what was close by. It was another text from CC.

Here we go again...

~*~

I hate it when people suddenly turn cold for no reason...