Instalove

Richard and Dawn who just got home from their taping for their upcoming teleserye entitled, "You're My Home". After a long drive from their set in Batangas to Makati, the two went directly to their bedroom. Goma sits on the edge of their bed, removing his socks followed by his shirt and pants.

On the other hand, Dawn, who goes straightly to the bathroom to prepare the things Goma will be needing for his bath. "Hon, ready na ito, oh. Baka lumamig pa 'tong water." He goes to the bathroom, stops in the doorway looking at his wife, "Won't you be joining me?" smiling seductively, moving closer to her, his hands around her waist, and she kisses him for seconds, "Uhm, no." But before she leaves, she gives him a smack and goes out of the bathroom.

Minutes later he goes out of the bathroom and finds Dawn unzipping her dress, readying herself for shower. "Honey, binitin mo ako kanina, ha? Mamaya, after mo, alam na." She laughs at what he had said, as if you can still be up after I take a shower, she tells herself, knowing her husband too well. She goes inside the bathroom and finds herself relaxed after a very busy week on the set.

After taking a bath, she finds her husband who had fallen into sleep. "Babe naman eh. Tinulugan nanaman ako nito." She puts lotion all over her body and wears her nighties. These past few days, she's so much into lip swaks and can't stop dancing the Happy dance.

Since Richard is already asleep, she opens her iPad and played the song. The volume of the iPad woke him up. Knowing Dawn, she would stop dancing when she sees him watching her. Fortunately, he puts his phone under his pillow and Dawn is dancing in front of him. He carefully gets his phone, careful not to catch Dawn's attention. Aja! Finally, Marie Rachel! He starts taking a video of her. Oh that part when she sexily moves her waist around, unveiling her perfect body shape, her curves, the way her hair is bouncing, the way she taps her butt on her most favorite part of the song, and her smile. Everything about her, seriously.

After she danced, he sits on the bed. "Hon? Did I wake you up?" Richard pretends he didn't see anything. "No, my love. Napaidlip lang ako kanina. Come here nga, I missed this." She rests her back on his chest, snuggling under the comforter, and browsing on their social media accounts.

Richard immediately opened his Instagram account, uploading some parts of the video.

---

richardgomezinstagram: sa akin ka pa talaga humarap, ha? i love you, my love

sa akin ka pa talaga humarap, ha? i love you, my love. :-) #kayainlovenainloveakosayoeh #kalurky

dawnzulueta:
GOMEZ!!! Oh. My. God Ready yourself tonight! Argh! 😆

richardgomezinstagram:
yun oh! :-) #opokumander

---

"Alam mo, Richard, kung ako sayo matutulog na ako nang kusa kaysa makatulog sa bagsik ng sapak ko." He laughs at her.

"Bakit, ano bang ginawa ko, Hon?"

She moves away from him but he pulls her back. "Ang alam ko lang kasing ginagawa ko ngayon, inaakap ka..." He wraps his arms around her, pulling her closer.

"Tapos hahalikan ka..." He makes her face him then kisses her from her forehead down to her lips.

"Tapos ihihiga ka, magtatakip tayo ng kumot..." He does what he says.

"Tapos---" Dawn stops him.

"Tapos bibitinin kita kasi nakakabwiset pa rin yung pinost mo Instagram!" She pushes him away and laughs.

"Love naman, eh."

"Tapos magmamakaawa ka, bibigay na sana ako kaso inaantok na ako, eh."

"Love, we almost did it sa set kanina, dito ngayon..."

"Ha-ha-ha! Good night, Babe! Tulog na!" He wraps his arm around her and puts his leg on top of hers.

"Maaga ka pa bukas, susunduin mo pa si Ellie kila Mama bukas." As they turn off their lamps, their eyes close, and sleep with a smile - with the thought of seeing their little munchkin tomorrow.

/////

wrote this one yata in 2014/2015. 😄 this is all for now. wala na akong brain cells, exams this week + requirements 😭. thank you for reading!