Give It A Try (3)

Last night, they did nothing but cuddling, talking, and eating, nothing more. A night they would want to repeat again & again. Really a friendship for keeps! For Dawn, falling in love for him is that one thing that could ruin all these.

"Hey, wake up." She rubs her eyes and sees him half naked.

"Ligo ka na, medyo mahaba ang byahe papuntang venue." He pulls her hands to help her get up.

"May sinangag ba dyan? Grabe ang abs mo, pwede nang ulam." He pinches her nose and fixes her hair.

"You want more pa ba for breakfast? Oh, eto na..." Richard's about to remove his towel but she throws a pillow on his face.

"Gomez!!! Kadiri." She covers her eyes.

"Para namang 'di mo pa nakikita 'to."

"I haven't! Lights off, remember Babe?"

"Well, I think next time we should it with the lights on, what do you think, Love?"

She stands up, gets her towel, and heads to the bathroom. "No more next time, this is the last time we'll have to do all these, right? Babe?"

---

Richard is getting pissed off because of the traffic, he gets his phone and plays LogosQuiz - their favorite app. He's about to show her this logo which he couldn't guess but ends up taking a picture of her - her hand covering her face from the sunlight while sleeping. and posting it on his Instagram account that she made for him.

richardgomez:
yes to more adventures, yes to more cozzy nights, yes to more talks, and yes to forever. 1 word with 3 letters but could make a thousand memories. #yesdawsabiniya

"Hello? Ortega? Pre! Oo, papunta na kami ng fiancee ko dyan. See you
tonight." The phonecall ended.

He didn't wake her up so she could rest during the ride. After more hours of being on the road, they've reached the place.

"Andito na tayo, Love." She wakes up and fixes herself. He gets their bag and holds her hand.

"Babe, may parlor ba dito? Para naman mukhang pinaghandaan ko 'to."

"Yup. Pahinga muna tayo sa room 'tas we'll get going, okay?"

She nods and gets their room key from the staff. He can see that his batchmates are already here, he waves at them and makes little chitchats.

"Asawa mo, Gomez?"

"Hind---" Jerry interrupts.

"Hi, Mrs. Gomez?" He offers his hand and she reaches for it.

"Soon-to-be Mrs. Gomez." She laughs and looks at him. He smiles. They get their key and bid goodbye to Jerry.

They enter their room and put their things in the closet. "Claiming it, huh?" He wraps his hands around her waist.

She giggles, "Yup. Claiming that one. Bakit ayaw mo ba?"

"No, I liked it." He moves closer and is about to close the gap between them.

"Claiming me already, huh? Mamaya pa event, uy!" She playfully slaps him and moves away from him.

"Dawn naman, eh."

"What time ang event?"

"6 PM, why?"

"Okay, I'll be back at 5. Parlor lang ako." She wears her sunglasses and gets her bag.

He nods, "Sure. 'Wag masyadong magpapaganda, ha? Mahirap na baka maagaw ka pa sakin." She laughs and heads outside.

She goes inside the parlor and sees a lot of girls around her age getting ready, probably for the event later. Dawn sits on the chair and waits for the stylist. She gets her phone and checks her social media accounts.