A Little Sacrifice

Dawn is currently in the living room, sitting on the couch, watching the news about this year's election, & checking her Twitter for updates.

She wants to spend the rest of her time with her fans but she has to focus on the election which has something to do with her family & friends.

She's getting nervous but she must admit that her heart is slowing breaking into pieces. She doesn't know what to do.

She doesn't know what to tell her fans for them to feel better because she can't even do something to make herself feel okay.

She immediately gets her phone and texts him.

"MAYOR! 😊👏"

It takes almost 20 minutes for him to reply because their close friends are already coming into their house to congratulate him.

"uy, dawny! tnx. :-) ..."

With that reply, she knows that there must be something about his text.

"Aren't you happy?"

Goma goes to his room, leaving his guests for awhile.

"ikaw, happy ka ba? sorry ha... iniwan pa kita ngayong 25th anniv. na."

A tear fell upon her cheek, her eyes aren't that clear anymore, making it hard for her to type.

"Ano ka ba! Iniwan? ha? Wala kang sinabi iiwan mo ko. Sabi mo lang mawawala ka lang ng saglit."

He doesn't know what to tell her but he lets his emotions do the typing.

"sshh... opo, babalik ako at promise mo na may babalikan pa ako, ha? 😊 punta ka na dito ormoc, gawa tayo dito!!"

As her tears are continuously streaming down her face, a smile forms on her lips.

"STOP! ✋😂 Loko ka pa rin, mayor ka na! Btw, I'm so happy for you. Your happiness is mine, too, okay? CONGRATULATIONS!!! 🎉👏"

He hears someone's calling him so he replies to her immediately.

"ikaw, yang utak mo talaga! i assure you na i will make bawi to you, 25th anniversary kaya natin. there will be still surprises & ganaps, okay po? 😉 tnx uli!"

Now, she feels better.

"I'll hold on to that! Go & make me proud, Mayor. Kung hindi papauwiin kita dito. 👊😁"

He goes near the door while typing his last reply.

"okay po. now that you feel better na, make our baby pengs feel better now. that's a command from the mayor!!! :-)"

He goes down and entertains his friends while Dawn asks the maid to get her another box of tissues.

"Ate Dawn, masyado naman po yata kayong apektado sa eleksyon." She just smiles at her and shakes her head.

After getting the box of tissues, she asked for and waiting for the maid to go, now she can finally let it all out.

She gets her phone, sees all the tweets from her fans who are currently crying their hearts out, and likes some of their tweets.

"...make our baby pengs feel better now."

She tweets them that makes them cry even harder, to let them know that their Papa may be away for now but their Mama will always be there for them, & to let them know that she also feels the same.

---
DawnZpost:
For the outpouring of love on my notifs fr my CD Penguins, thank you ❤️

Rest assured that a new chapter still holds surprises. Love you!
---

A notification pops and she sees that it's a message from him.

Buddy 👫😜:
"oh i love you too! 😘 good job, mama peng :-)"

>>>>>
congrats, fa gomz!!! love you daw oh sabi ni love mo. 😂