Give It A Try (2)

Richard wakes up at almost 6:00 in the morning, feeling a bit uncomfortable. He rubs his eyes and sees his bestfriend naked. "Fuck. May nangyari nga kagabi."

He tries to remember everything that had happened last night. He was very aggressive & she was so wild. They didn't just make-out, they made love. Made love? Siguro "bestfriend" love lang for him 'yun.

He kisses her forehead and heads to the bathroom. After taking a bath, he goes down to the kitchen to cook their breakfast. He also calls her personal assistant to bring her clothes here.

Richard cooks her favorite food for breakfast and decides to watch a basketball game in the sala while waiting for her to wake up.

---

"Ouch. Wait. Shit, ang sakit." Dawn finds it hard to move properly because of the pain she's feeling right now. Pain from what? Don't tell me... She looks under the blanket and finds herself naked. Pain from sex? Fuck. I had sex with my bestfriend! This can't be.

She fixes herself, does everything to feel cool, fresh, & okay. Dawn opens his closet and wears his t-shirt. She goes down and finds him watching in the living room.

Dawn's having a hard time on going down the stairs so her footsteps are really that heavy - that catches his attention.

He gets up and walks near to her. "Are you feeling ok na ba? Dawn... about last night---" She stops him.

"Chard, can we not talk about it?" He nods and leads her to the dining table.

They start to eat, talk about everything, argue about a particular issue they've read in the newspaper, and eat again.

"Hayop ka, pinagsamantalahan mo ko." He chews his food and smiles.

"Bakit sino bang marupok?" He raises his eyebrows.

"Bakit sino bang mapusok?" She gets her fork with an egg on it and points it to him.

He eats the egg on her fork in very seductive way that pisses her off but ends up laughing at him. "Tumigil ka na nga dyan."

---

"Good morning po." The employees greet them as they enter the office - holding hands. When the elevator opens, it seems like it's almost full. Those who are in there are looking to each other, thinking if they should go out - a way to give respect to their bosses.

"Okay na 'yan. Kasya pa naman kami." They hop inside and everybody's stealing glances at them.

Dawn, who seems to be so tired & puyat, rests her head on his shoulder and closes her eyes, not minding of what others may think.

"Take a rest muna. Move ko nalang yung meeting mo." He whispers.

She shakes her head, "Huwag na." He kisses her forehead, pressing her head closer to him. "Okay lang."

The doors open and the rest goes out, leaving them alone. They stay there in that position until it opens again.

"Good morning, Ate Paz. Na-move yung meeting neto, ha? From 8 AM, 9 na po." Her secretary nods and smiles at them.

"Thanks." She taps his back and heads her way to the door. "Wala man lang kiss?"

She shakes her head, goes back to him, and decides to kiss him on his cheek but he turns his head, that makes her kiss him on his lips. "Loko."

"Hintayin mo ko mamaya, sabay na tayo umuwi." She nods and waves at him as he goes on his way.

She does her thing, he does his stuff, not noticing it's already getting late.