Still

d a w n ' s

Finally, I got to spend Christmas this year here in New Jersey. Just like before, we go to New York to eat at our favorite restaurants and roam around the city that never sleeps.

While we were eating, I receive a phone call from Vivian.

"Excuse me, I have to take this call. Hon?"

"Oh sure."

She went outside while she takes the call, 'ya know because it's the right thing to do.

They're in the middle of their conversation when someone called her name & caught her attention.

"Dawn? Ija!"

She looks back from where she heard her name and surprisingly, she saw her once she thought would be her mother-in-law.

"Viv, hello? I'll call you back, ok?"

"Mama Stella? Oh my gosh." She ran towards her & hugged her tightly.

"Anak, it's been a long time! The last time we saw each other was when you & Chard visited me here, huh?"

"Mama Stella ko talaga. I think we need to catch up!" Stella likes the idea so she decided to ask Dawn if she would like to have lunch in her home.

----

When they finished having dinner, the family decided to go home in their home in Franklin Lakes, NJ.

"Hon?" Anton looks up to see his wife. "Yes?"

"You know Mama Stella?"

"Richard's mom?"

"Yes! We bumped into each other kasi kanina, it's been a long time na rin kasi since we last bond with each other. So here it is, is it okay with you if I'll go to her place and have lunch with her tonorrow?"

Anton smiles seeing how cute she is when explaining herself when she doesn't even have to. "Sure, Hon. Yun lang pala eh. So do I have to drop you there?"

"Oh, no need. Thanks, darling."

---

As promised, Dawn went to Stella's house before lunch. She was welcomed by the maid with a smile. "Good morning, Ma'am! You must be Madam's visitor, right?"

"Yes. Where is she by the way?" The maid leads her to where Stella is, while they're on their way to the dining room, the maid asks her a question.

"Is it okay if I'll ask something, Ma'am?"

"Sure."

"Uhm, are you her son's wife? Because when I was asked to clean his room, all I see are your pictures with him."

Her heart stops for a minute, letting every word sink in. "For real?"

"Yes, Ma'am! Some are your solo pictures, looks like he took those photos. I can show you if ---"

"Dawn, oh you're here na pala!"

----------

Should I continue this?