All For You

Tonight is going to be one of Goma's last campaign and definitely one of the biggest campaigns he'll do this year.

It's been really stressful for him to do all these & all those but he manages to keep it light all the time.

He & the whole team already planned this night weeks ago. He helped them by calling his closest friends in showbizness like John, Amy, & Coco because celebrities could get more audience and could entertain the crowd.

The night before the event he already told & assured Arnold, the head of the campaign team, that he's already okay with these 3 and have already agreed to do it.

"Kuya Gomz, how about Ms. Dawn? Did you ask her again? kasi po pag sinabing Richard Gomez, hindi pwedeng mawala ng pangalang Dawn Zulueta lalo na po sa ganitong star-studded campaign."

He looks at Gomz who's currently checking his phone.

"I already texted her ulit kanina, pero hindi nagrereply eh. Siguro busy sa shooting." He smiles and looks at his phone for the last time hoping that she would answer back before everything gets finalized.

Arnold nods and heads to the team who's busy at the moment. Gomz goes to his room to rest and to think of how his speech would be like.

---

Meanwhile, Dawn, who just finished her whole day shoot, heads to her tent, checks her phone, & sees his text.

Buddy 😜:
hey, dawny! ano napag-isipan mo na? :-) text me nalang if ur coming, pag pagod ka wag na, ayokong pupunta ka dito ng walang pahinga, ok? pahinga ka na! Tnx! :-)

Last week, Gomz texted her, asking if she could come on his last campaign and she told him she's not yet sure if she can make it.

Dawn replied to him with that answer again and she knows she somehow disappointed him. She knows he expects her to be there & the people expect her to be with him.

He replied immediately to her text and a smile suddenly forms on her lips.

Buddy 😜:
ok lang, take a rest na, ha? aaaand oo nga pala, promise me one thing.
:-)

Okay po, BOSS! 😝 Ano 'yun? hmmm.

Buddy 😜:
kahit wala na akong abs, ako parin pinaka-sexy sayo, ha? sige na nga, tulog na! miss u. :-) tyaka wag na mag tampo.

Hahaha! 👏 Syempre naman, Gomz. Andaming may abs dito pero believe it or not, tiyan mo parin ang hanap-hanap ko. I miss you too! 💋 uhm...

Oh, she really misses him & this makes her wanna come to the campaign tomorrow night.

---

Lucy, who seems to be ready for the event, walks towards him & hugs him from the back.

"Hon, are you ready? Let's go na. Also, the guests are already waiting for you sa tent."

He holds her hand while heading to the tent. Lucy knows how excited & nervous Gomz is. He's done it before but there's something tonight that makes him nervous.

He doesn't know if it is because this is the last time he has the chance to prove himself to people or is it because moments like this where he has to prove that he's really deserving, Dawn is his strength to face all these - but she couldn't make it tonight.