Through the Dark

A/N- so this was my first story so it isn't very well written. And it wasn't very thought out.
There are some jumps and cuts through the story and cheesy stupid things and yeah enjoy my earliest writings.

Ava's POV

I sit down on the ratty old love seat. Minx jumps up and lays his head in my lap.

"You know, I could really go for some McDonald's right about now." I chuckle petting minx. " your the only reason I haven't gone insane."

Minx rolls onto his back waiting for a belly rub. I pet his belly and hum.

I hear a sudden knocking, almost pounding sound on the back door. I quietly stand and grab my machete and walk over to the door.

"Hello?" I yell. the response is more pounding and the disturbing moans.

It's about noon and I walk over to the door and 2 walkers are standing there pounding the glass. I open it and slice their heads off.

Minx and I run over to a car and check for walkers inside. we climb in and I start to hot wire it. "C'mon you son of a b--" I'm cut off when i see a man with a sheriff's uniform go running into the tank parked a few meters away.

I sit completely still as I watch a herd of about 70 walkers maybe more try to get at him. I slip out and leave minx in the car. "Hey you assholes!!!" I scream and get their attention. Alot of them turn and run after me. I jog down the road making sure they leave that poor man alone.

Merle's POV

The group stands all around the edge of the roof as a cute little brunette jumps out of a car and lures a herd of the damn walkers away from the sheriff who's hiding his sorry ass in the tank. "She Ain' very smar' is she?" I say chuckling. "Can it Merle!" Glenn growls.

She runs from the herd and jumps on the top of a car and then onto a half broken ladder hanging from a fire escape. "Hey! you up there! A little help?!?" she shouts pointing at us.

"Ugh the last thing we need is going on a damn rescue mission." Andrea says bitterly.

"I-I-I volunteer to go rescue her and the man in the tank." Glenn says nervously. "allrigh' but if ya go down we ain' gonna be able to help ya." he nods his head and sets out to rescue them. "dumb ass" I scoff as he runs down the stairs.

Ricks POV
"Thanks once again for saving us" I say shaking the Asian boys hand.

"Yeah thank you." the girl says awkwardly. "well let's head back to camp!" the Asian says happily. "wait,we can't jus' let em come wit' us." a older man says in a very thick southern Georgia accent.