Mates

Chapter 9

Sexual Content. Parents strongly cautioned.

***"Amy P.O.V***

As soon as Chad left, I rolled off the covers and got up from the bed then began to pace a hole in the floor. Not giving two shits that I'm practically naked and Chad's mom is home.

Was I ready to take it this far with him? How do I tell him? I paused. I knew it! I know how to tell him! I stopped pacing and stripped of my remaining bra and underwear. And sat on the bed and waited for my mate to return.

While I continued to wait, I became more anxious and restless. Can I do this? Is it time to mate? What will Chad say? Will he agree?

"Stop!" I yelled in my head, silencing my thoughts.

I put my thoughts to rest, and just thought about Chad. Just thinking about him calms my nerves. The way he respects me and makes me feel like a princess brings back my confidence. Like how he plays with my hair or touches my skin turns me on like a switch. All right. I'm ready. Lets do this.

And about right on cue my Chad strides through the door, still shirtless and sexy. He had a small blanket clutched in his right hand. And just as I planned, he instantly froze and his eyes looked over me with pure intent and bewilderment.

"Oh f*** me." He slowly whispered out, and his whole body became stiff and motionless. He released the blanket and continued to remain a sexy statue, not daring to breathe.

I tried to look seductive, but not in a whorish or slutty way and pushed my chest out and motioned him over with my finger. He instantly began to walk towards me, very, very, slowly, and it's killing me. I always crave this man, like a drug, like an addiction. Im definitely addicted to this man and his body, and I need my drug right now.

And just like that, my confidence fades, and I'm consumed with regret. I knew it. I shouldn't have done this. I'm such an idiot. Why did I even try? I dropped my eyes and stared at the floor, filling with deep sorrow. I reached for the covers and started covering up my naked body.

"No." He said with power but still laced with lust and love. I raised my head and looked at him and he crawled towards me then pulled the covers from my hands and put them from out of my reach. "You will not hide your body from me." He said, very commanding then climbed over me and covered his body over mine, with his legs in between mine like pieces in a puzzle.

And then BOOM! My confidence came flooding back and I'm instantly happy. "Ohh damn you Chad, and your ways. You don't know how you play with my emotions." I thought threateningly in my head.

Chad then dropped his head straight to my chest and let the tip of his nose slowly drag all the way up to the crook of my neck.

"Your so damn beautiful." He said, and continued to still drag to my neck. Chad's hot, minty breath on my skin caused me to twitch and shake.

Alright, it's time.

"Chad?" I asked, trying to get his attention. He lifted his head and his eyes went straight to mine and practically melted everything right out of me.

"I'm ready. I'm ready to mate." I rushed out.

He raised his eyebrows and his expression suddenly changed from seduction to a puzzled, almost concerned look. "Amy are you sure you're ready? Because if not, then you're going to be stuck with me for a very long time. And I don't want to rush it and ruin it for you." He said.

"Chad, I'm ready. And if I'm not, then its my own fault if I don't like it or something happens." I paused for a couple seconds. "I love you." I reached my hand out and placed it on the side of his face and lightly touched his soft cheek and we continued to stare at each others eyes. " And I don't know what I would ever do without you. You mean everything to me." I added.