Cowboy Love

Chapter 1

"Wake up! Your gonna be late if you don't move your ass! Now let's move it!", shouted mom.

"Ugh! Fine I'm going!", I yelled back.

I laid in bed for what felt like a few minutes which turned out to be 20.

I looked at my clock then it hit me, "Shit! I'm late!", I said to myself.

I threw off the covers and hauled ass to the shower. I was enjoying the water when the bathroom door slammed open.

"Amy! Last warning! Now let's go!", mom screamed.

"Mom I'm going as fast as I can! Chill out!", I shouted.

I jumped out of the shower and put on my favorite lotion, Country Chic by Bath and Body Works. I blew my hair dry, and straightened it. I then applied my makeup, and was finally finished. I grabbed my backpack, spritzed myself with perfume, slipped on my DC Hightops and hopped into my brother Jeremy's pickup. And we both headed to the high school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"AMY!!!!!", shouted my best friend Jessica as I rounded the corner heading to my locker. Then she jumped on me. Its what she does basically everyday and whenever we see each other.

Jessica is a cheerleader and of course has the body that all the boys want. She's shorter than me so she is really short. She has black hair that sits just barely to her shoulders. She wears the rich fancy clothes that are "In". Her eyes are dark brown and her skin is very tan. She recently moved her from California and we instantly became friends.

After she jumped on me when started walking to our lockers.

"Hey Jess!" I answered.

"What's up?" She questioned me.

"Oh you know, the usual." I said while turning the combo knob on my locker to the last number then opening it.

"Cool,well I better get going. I can't be tardy again, the teacher already hates me." She said with a sigh.

"Why? Which teacher is it?" I asked with chuckles in between.

"Crofts, he put me next to Carli and we can't stop talking to each other. He has already sent me to the office and its only the first week of school!" She shouted.

Carli is another friend of mine. She has black hair that she now put blonde into it and completely changed her look. She has the body like Jessica but Carli is just about an inch taller than me. Carli's eyes are a cool icy white that I wish I had them. She doesn't wear rich clothes but they are really pretty and they fit her personality. She also moved but she moved from Alaska and trust me she is an albino. She has no tan whatsoever.

"Well shut your mouth then!" I retorted back.

"You and I both know that's not going to happen!" She said while laughing, "Bye! I'll see you after school!"

"Bye!" I yelled to her as she was walking away.

I was about to close my locker when I felt a hot breath on my neck and arms sneak around my waist from behind, making me freeze in my tracks. "There you are babe, I've been looking for you" The voice said. That familiar scent of Axe and Black Ice car freshener hit me. Chad.

I whipped around and was face to face with my yummy cowboy, Chad. I stared into him deeply, and wrapped my arms around his neck and played with his hair. I couldn't seem to get enough of him.

"Mmmm", I said, "You smell so good I could lock you up and keep as mine, for forever."

"That option my sweetheart, is always open." He said with a wink and a smile that made me go weak in my knees.

He lightly pushed me against the lockers, putting his forearms against the lockers on either side my head above me and placing his right leg in between my legs. I loved it when he did that!! I could feel my breathing start to heat up and my heart began to race. He was looking deeply into each others eyes and then began slowly advancing, he was only an inch from my lips-"HEY!!! YOU TWO LOVEBIRDS, GET TO CLASS!!!" Boomed Coach Walker as he continued down the hall that is perpendicular to the one we were in.

We instantly separated. "Damn it! Damn you Walker!" I was screaming in my head.

"Ams, it's okay. We can finish what we started later. Come with me to lunch today?" He calmly said.

I could tell he was just as mad as I was.

"Okay babe." I said suddenly forgetting that I was in rage. And with that I stepped towards him and hugged him. I could stay like this forever.