Fate 1

Chapter 6

***Chad P.O.V ***

"Where is she?!" I yelled in my head.

"Where the hell is she!" I yelled once more.

I was at my locker getting my books when I saw her. She came bounding around the corner on her crutches. I just stood there staring at her. She was gorgeous, well besides the stupid crutches and casts. I shut my locker and started approaching her.

She spotted me then stopped and just looked at me.

"Amy." I breathed out.

She didn't answer, and continued to stare at me.

I called to my wolf, he wasn't doing anything. He wasn't screaming Mate or anything.

"Damn you!" I screamed at him.

He leisurely sombered away.

I slowly made my way towards her, she didn't move a muscle.

I was about 10 feet away from her when she started towards me. When she was arms length away, I pulled her into my chest. She was sobbing.

"I know." Was all I said.

"Your....your....not my mate." She said before sobbing even more.

"I know, I was afraid this was bound to happen." I stated.

We stood there for several minutes till she tried pulling out of my arms, but my grip tightened on her.

"I'm taking you home, and were going to spend the rest of the day doing what you want." I said while playing with her hair.

"Okay." She said as we pulled apart. I picked up her and her crutches before heading to the office.

I walked in and set her down in one of the chairs next to the wall. I leaned her crutches against the wall then turned to the office secretaries.

"We'll hello Chad! Long time, no see! What can I do you for?" Said Mrs. Anderson, one of the two secretaries.

"I'm taking Amy home, she isn't feeling well." I stated.

Lucky for me, Mrs. Anderson, one of the two secretaries, is my aunt.

"Oh really? That poor thing! Are you staying with her for the rest of the day?" She asked.

"Yes." I quickly answered.

"Okay then." She said while typing away on her computer.

I turned to Amy, she had her head resting against the wall, still sniffling.

I walked over to her and lifted her body up to mine, she wrapped her arms around me.

I grabbed her things and then walked us out to my truck.

"Get feeling better!" Mrs. Anderson called.

I finally reached the truck when I didn't have my keys.

"Shit!" I cursed under my breath.

I went to the rear of the truck and dropped the tailgate so Amy didn't have to stand. I set her down and stood in front of her, standing with her legs on either side of me.

"I forgot my keys in my locker, I'll hurry as fast as I can." I said, while rubbing my hands up and down her thighs.

"Okay, I'll be right here." She said while tucking her hair behind her ear.

I stepped back and turned around, running back to the school. I reached the doors and flew them open, sprinting inside and racing around the corner to my locker.