Lunch

Chapter 2

FLASHBACK

----------------

***Chad P.O.V***

I was walking to my first hour class when I saw her, my girl. She was standing at her locker. I very quietly walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist then blew my hot breath on her neck causing her to stop in her tracks.

"There you are, I've been looking for you." I felt her relax once she realized it was me. I heard her take a deep breath, inhaling my scent. She whipped around and stared at me never once making eye contact. She instantly wrapped her arms around my neck and started playing with my hair.

"Mmmm", she said with her eyes closed, "You smell so good I could lock you up and keep you as mine, for forever."

I cheekily answered,"That option my sweetheart, is always open." I sealed that statement with a wink and a smile.

I then gently pushed her against the lockers, I placed my forearms against the lockers above her head. My breathing was starting to change pace very rapidly and without thinking I put one of my legs in between her's loving the way we fit together like a puzzle. I stared at her with seduction in my eyes, I slowly started leaning in wanting to kiss her tantalizing lips. My wolf was starting to take over my control but I fought back and told him to wait, he growled in response. I was almost ther-"HEY!!! YOU TWO LOVEBIRDS, GET TO CLASS!!!" Screamed Coach Walker causing us to separate in a split second. And what felt like lightning, he was gone.

I turned at looked at her, I could tell she was furious. I can't stand seeing her any way other than her happy, cheery Ams.

"Ams, it's okay. We can finish what we started later. Come with me to lunch today?" I asked.

Her face instantly softened,"Okay babe." I was about to turn to walk away when she latched on to me. Man, I love this girl. I hugged her back with everything not worrying about anything in the world besides this amazing girl in my arms.

END OF FLASHBACK

--------------------------

***Chad P.O.V***

I sat mindlessly in my history class thinking about my sweet Amy. This morning was amazing until that dickhead decided to interrupt us. I have been waiting for lunch break to come around and now it's only 2 minutes away. I can't wait to have Amy all cuddled up next to me as I cruise to McDonalds. BEEEEPPP!!! I was interrupted by the bell and sat there dumbfounded for a few seconds when I see Amy walking towards me. I immediately jump out of my desk and sprint towards her, I wrap my arms around her and pick her up and start spinning her around in a few circles.

"I missed you so much." I said huskily while taking in her sweet scent. I softly set her down and nuzzled her neck and a breathy moan escaped from her lips.

"Chad", she said out of breath as I run my hands up and down her back, comforting her. "We better go before we get caught again."

"I agree, and I'm starving," I said and picked her up and carried her bridal style all the way out to my truck. While I was carrying her I pulled her up to me tighter and tighter with each stride.

Once we reached my truck I carefully set her down then helped her climb in. As soon as I got in and started the truck she came right over and climbed into my lap.

"Wait." She said.

***Amy P.O.V***

"Wait." I said, then I let my lips crash against his. He instantly started kissing me back passionately. He broke and went for my neck, breathing hot and heavy on my ear. It sent chills down my spine. He wrapped his arms around me and I started to rub my hands up and down his arms. There is nothin' that turns a girl on faster than some hot sexy muscles.

"Chad." I said huskily.

"Yes?" he said in between kisses.

He pulled me so tight against him. He swiftly reclined his seat causing me to laugh at the sudden jolt and somewhat straddle him. I ran my hands up and down against his rock hard chest, loving how he squirms underneath my touch. I found his abs, very toned and definite.

I started unbuttoning his shirt when he grabbed my hands,"Later babes, we better go before we really get caught."

"Okay", I said. I was a little upset but then he fixed his seat and I crawled over to him and nestled into his hard chest and he took his arm and put it around my waist and we interlaced fingers. We stayed like that the whole way there.

Once we pulled up we decided to use the drive-thru. We ordered our food and ate on the way back when Chad takes an unexpected turn on a random road.

"Wait, isn't the school back the other way?" I wondered

"Yes but I need to stop and check on my horses, one of them gave birth and now I have a baby colt." He said with a grin.

"Awww so cute!" I happily said. I love animals especially horses.

"We're here", Chad said as he hopped out then turned around to help me out. I jumped and he caught me. I managed to wrap my legs around his lower waist and arms around his neck when he caught me. His hands were on my lower waist, holding me up to him.

He closed the door to his truck and placed me against it and began to suck up and down my neck. He let his hands wander to my stomach.

My breath hitched when he began to lightly play with my belly. He set me down then dropped to his knees in front if me. He pulled my shirt up then began his assault on my soft belly. I wrapped my fingers in his hair, and pulled him back up to me. I looked deep into his gorgeous blue eyes.

"You never cease to amaze me." I said then kissed him before he could answer.

He broke the kiss and then stepped away from me.

I was about to ask him what was wrong when he ripped off his shirt, unveiling his chest. My eyes lit up when I saw his abs, I walked over and bent down and licked them. Oh his skin is so yummy. I started sucking and licking them as if my life depended on it until Chad couldn't take it any more.

He sat forward grabbing my hair and slowly pulling me back. "That was naughty little girl, and you will be punished" He threatened, out of breath.

"Oh really?" I said with a plan in mind.

"Yes really!" He mocked and loosened his grip on my hair and I took the opportunity and ran.

I ran as hard as my little legs would carry me.

"Oh your ass is mine sweet cheeks!" Chad called as he pounded after me.

I knew he was close when he hooked his arm around my waist and lifted me off the ground and started to spin us in circles from all the velocity of us running.

He carried me to his barn and showed me his baby foal. The foal was still so tiny. She had a white stripe on her long head where it started from in between her eyes and ended at her nose. She is blacker than black. I reached out and started petting her.

"What's her name?" I questioned.

"I don't know yet, I haven't named her." He answered.

"You can name her if you want." He added.

"Really!!" I yelled.

"Go ahead." He said.

"Umm how about Midnight?" I said as I reached out and petted her.

"I love it" Chad said.

"Really?" I asked passionately.

"Yes but not as much as I love you" He said while slowly walking up to me then finally reaching me and hugging me.

He picked me up and started heading back to his truck when he stopped and tossed me onto a huge hay stack, landing softly.

He hovered over me then kissed me one last time before flopping down next to me. He snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me straight into his chest. I wrapped my legs around him and rested my head against his chest, getting drunk off his intoxicating scent.

His left hand was gently rubbing my back causing me to shutter at his touch.

And before we knew it, we fell asleep in each others arms.