Pain

Chapter 3

***Chad P.O.V ***

"This moment is absolutely perfect", I thought to myself. "I could stay like this forever."

I looked down at the princess in my arms, softly sound asleep. I felt my eyes become heavy and could no longer focus. I finally gave in and fell asleep to the delicate scent of my sweet lover.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***Chad P.O.V ***

Amy gently stirred in my arms causing me to awaken. I held up my phone, analyzing what time it was.

"Shit!" I whisper, yelled to myself.

"What is it?" Amy softly spoke, still with her eyes closed.

"We have 9 minutes before school gets out." I stated while hovering over her.

"WHAT!!!" She bolted forward causing her head to collide with mine.

"Haha woah, easy there babe." I said.

"Shit! I'm sorry Chad!" She said leaning forward, examining my forehead. "I told Jess that I was going to hang with her after school today."

"If we leave now, we can get there in 7 and have 2 minutes to spare." I cupped her face with my hands.

"Then lets get a move on!" She shouted as she jumped up and put on my cowboy hat. She looks so cute when she wears my stuff.

"Why?" I asked. "How come you can't just lay here with me, in my arms?"

"Do you want me to get into trouble?" She asked. "If I'm not home in the next 10-15 minutes my parents will kill me."

"Okay, I'll take you home." I said wrapping my arms around her, and carefully picking her up.

"I'm very capable of walking myself." She replied.

"I know but I like this way much better." I said with a wink.

"Bye Midnight!" She hollered when we passed the stables.

When we reached my truck, I opened the door and helped her jump inside. I then to jumped in beside her and started the truck. She nudged my right arm and I lifted it allowing her to settle into me.

"Uhh, Chad?" She lightly asked.

"Yes?" I answered turning my head to face her.

"Your not wearing a shirt." She responded while poking my bare chest.

"Oh, yeah. I think I have some clothes under the seat." I stated, opening the door and jumping out. Then I began searching when I found one, then I slipped it on over my head and got back into the truck and drove away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***Amy P.O.V ***

We wheeled into the high school parking lot with 3 minutes to spare. "How did that happen?" I asked myself. Knowing Chad, he does have a tendency to speed.

"I'm gonna go grab my books." I said while grabbing the door handle then jumping out.

"Okay, I will be here waiting my love." He said while flashing me a sexy smile.

I then started walking to the school doo-WHHAMMM!!!!! I smacked the hot pavement and was in tremendous amounts pain. I started blacking out and the only thing I remember was Chad beating the crap out the this guy that looked like Austin and then gave into the darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***Chad P.O.V ***

"NOOOO!!!!" I yelled, running over to my sweet Amy who was laying on the pavement, groaning in pain.