Trust

Chapter 8
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***Amy P.O.V***

"I trust you." I said, then gulped several hard lumps that had formed in my throat. I clenched and unclenched my hands I was so nervous of what is about to happen.

Chad stopped and looked deep into my pupils before slamming me down to the huge bed and ripped all of my clothes off till I was in my Nike neon green and purple sports bra and matching underwear and was currently hovering over me, staring at me with his baby blue/silver eyes.

I softly slid my hands up his toned arms and sharp shoulders to the soft hair on the nape of his tense neck, and played with it.

He continued to stare at me with his stormy orbs that constantly drove me bat-shit crazy before sliding from above me then standing to his feet.

I gulped some more nervousness down and tried to relax.

"In................" I inhaled a deep breath.

I held the breath for a couple seconds before exhaling through my nose.

"Your gonna be fine, Jessica has already mated and she's fine and you will be to." I told myself gaining confidence.

I took long and steady breaths, in and out.

What the hell is wrong with me?

Why am I acting like this?

Am I ready?

I curiously leaned forward to see where my sexy ass mate had disappeared to and rested on both of my elbows.

He had his hands on his hips with his head cocked to the side while his eyes seemed to rake all over my curvature shape.

"God you're so beautiful." He said while slowly creeping forward, as if he was a beast going in for the kill.

I giggled to myself; my mate is a beast. A sexy one too!

Chad walked towards me slow and steady. With every step he took towards me, my heart rate doubled.

Slow, and steady, stepping towards me. He was several steps away when he was like instantly at the edge of the bed in seconds flat, damn Alpha Power.

Once he reached me, he put one foot in front of the other and bent over with his hands in fists bringing himself down to my eye level, a few inches away. Just enough I could feel his minty breath fan my face.

"And mine." He said sternly, his face centimeters away and closing.

He glanced to my lips, then my eyes then my lips, and continued glance back and forth practically playing tag.

My eyes read his and I had an idea where this was going so I decided to make him work for this girls lips.

His lips were almost on mine when I slowly started to move my head back to the bed, making him follow through with his pursuit to capture my lips with his.

Once my body was fully laid out on the mattress, he climbed onto the bed and straddled my hips without putting any of his weight on me.

My eyes practically clawed at his chest as his muscles swayed this way and that while he locked my wrists above my head with his firm hand.

While my arms were still clasped above my head he took his other hand and trailed the tips of his talented fingers all over the flow of my figure.

I closed my eyes and slammed my head against the bed several times. This was just to much, and it felt exactly like heaven. I couldn't move, I couldn't speak.

The ways he touched and played with my body had completely immobilized it.

My whole body spazed and jumped as he traced my tummy then went south to the outline of my underwear.

I gulped.

Fear?

Oh. Dear.

I knew exactly what was about to happen.

This can't happen.

Gulp.

What the hell am I going to do!

My eyes snapped to his.

He stopped playing with my panties and looked back and forth with my left and right eye.

He paused on my left eye and licked to moisten his sexy lips.

"Ohhh god! This isn't going to end any time soon!" I screamed in my thoughts.

"Amy?" He paused.

I jerked my eyes to his.

"Amy, what's gotten into you?" He questioned with both eyes raised and giving me a "Smolder" look, that just melted me.

Quick! Uhh...

"I'm fine, don't worry about it. Just cold that's all." I whimpered to him.

"I should've known." He said, definitely angry with himself. Then pulled away from my reach and went to the front of the bed and began to turn it down.

His scent began to fill the air by just turning the sheets down.

"Here." He softly said and walked back over to me and bent down to me. And got right in my ear.

"How about a long soak in the hot tub?" He breathed and caused me to shiver at the feeling of his breath on me.

"With me?" He added.

The thought of me snuggled against him in the scorching water got me all warm and definitely fuzzy inside.

"Mmm, yes please." I answered and wrapped my arms and legs around his torso and stuck my head into his neck, his scent just radiating off of him.

He lifted me up with ease and carried my over to where he turned down the bed and gently slid me under the covers.

He pulled the covers right up to my head and tucked me in, then kneeled down beside the bed and stroked my damp hair.

"I'll be right back, I'll go get the hot tub started so its perfect when we get into it. Kay babe?" He smiled in the corner of his mouth and let his pearls of teeth peek out.

"Definitely." I moaned out. I reached out and rubbed the side of his jaw and face.

He stopped stroking my hair and grabbed my wrist and guided it to his mouth and gently kissed the knuckles before leading it back underneath the comforter.

Chad leaned forward and kissed my forehead before standing up and walking away.

I watched his butt as it had a cute boyish sway to it that made me want to pinch it. I smiled at my weird but perverted thoughts of mine.

I closed my eyes and became intoxicated off his sheets that are drenched with him.

I sighed, "I love my cowboy."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***Chad P.O.V.***

I kissed my Am's soft little forehead and quickly exited the room, I could feel her eyes on my ass.

I shook my head and let out a small chuckle, my little spitfire.

I walked around the corner and nearly tackled my mom.

She had a laundry basket full of clothes that was now in a heap on the floor.

We both stared at a second then kneeled down at the same time and started to put the clothes back into the basket.

"What are you doing here Chad? You're supposed to be at school?" She said, her voice starting to raise.

"It's Amy's birthday today. Remember? And I wanted to spend the day with her and spoil her." I calmly said back, if I snapped back I would get into deeper trouble for ditching school but mom realizes its for my Amy. And she knows that I love her more than anything in the world.

"Oh! Yeah! I remember now! Sure go ahead, do whatever you want. I'm about to head out to go get groceries, do you need anything?" She said as stood up and brought the basket to her hip and rested it there.

"No I'm fine." I quickly answered, I don't want to keep my princess waiting. And started to walk to the door of the hot tub room.

"Okay, tell Amy I say happy birthday for me please?" She called down after me and I could her the patter of her feet going up the stairs.

"Yeah sure no problem!" I hollered loudly back when I reached the door.

I wrapped my fingers around it and forced it open.

I stepped through the doorway and down the wooden steps over to the platform where the hot tub sits. I pushed past the glass door to the dome surrounding the hot tub. Then strode over to the switches and flipped them on and they automatically fill the tub to right amount and heat it just perfect. And now I just have to wait.

The pump instantly came to life and started to flood the empty tub with steaming water.

I stood back and folded my arms, then randomly smacked my hands together and rubbed them back and forth violently as if I had just came up with an evil plan.

"I can't wait to see my Ams in the hot bath with absolutely nothing between us." I thought happily.

Just the thought is instantly turning me on.

After waiting a couple more minutes, the tub is full and it's time to go get Amy. I decided to dump some bubbles in and turn the jets on and went back to my princess.

As I'm walking back to her I see a blanket on the couch and quickly snagged it then rounded to corner to my awaiting Ams.

I walk through the doorway to find her, and I'm greeted by her sitting on my bed, with an extremely seductive smile while completely naked.

My breathing instantly freezes.

"Oh f*** me." I barely mange to get out.

I instantly tense. I've never seen her like this before.

I slowly release the breath I was holding.

I'm completely stunned by her fearlessness to show me her whole body, normally she would never do something like this till we are practically married.

She notions me over to her and I drop the blanket and walk slowly over to her, admiring her beauty. As I approach her, her sexy smile fades and she tries to hide her body from me with the covers.

Once I'm at the bed I drop one knee onto it and crawl towards her.

"No." I say firm with authority.

"You will not hide your body from me." I command.

Her happiness fades and it hurts me to see her sad and I pulled the covers from her reach and covered my body over hers without smothering her. And just loved the way we fit together.

"Your so damn beautiful." I say and drop my head to her chest and sniff up her scent back to her neck.

"Chad?" She asks, making me lift my head to look at her to notion her to ask away.

"I'm ready. Im ready to mate."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A\N

Hey guys! Sorry I never updated and sorry it's so short. I ran into a bit of an issue but long story short, I missed writing this book! I hope you have enjoyed it so far! Thank you so much for reading! Love you!