Missing Her

Chapter 4

***Chad P.O.V***

I pulled up to a red light and looked over at Amy, who was sleeping with her head against the window. I smiled, she looked very peaceful.

The light changed to green and I turned right. I continued on driving straight till I had to make a left to get to Amy's house. I pulled into her driveway and was greeted by her mother, Gina.

Gina is short like Amy, has brown hair and brown eyes. She looks very good for her age.

I opened my door and walked over towards her. She immediately gave me a hug, her eyes were filled with tears and she looked exhausted.

She pulled away, "I heard what happened, Dr. Bryan called me." She said gingerly.

I remembered the medication prescription, I pulled it out and handed it to her. She looked it over before speaking.

"Okay, I'm going to go get this prescription filled, run a few errands and then be back in time to make dinner if your going to stay?" She said while still looking at the note.

"Yes, I plan on watching Amy while you are gone. Is that alright?" I asked hoping she would say yes.

"Yes of course. Jeremy, Amy's brother will be home from work soon and can help you with Amy if needed." She said folding her arms against her chest.

"Okay, sounds good." I said.

She was about to turn around and go back inside when she said, "Thank you Chad, this means a lot that your taking care of her."

I looked over at Amy then back to Gina, "She means a lot to me, like we have known each other since birth basically." I paused, looking around as I felt sadness gather in my heart. "I hate seeing her like this." I said, "She looks miserable."

"Yes she is a very active girl. And if you don't mind could you please bring her inside?" She questioned.

"Yeah no problem." I said heading towards my truck, Amy still asleep.

I crawled in through my side over to her leaning down to her ear, "Amy.........it's time to wake up." I stopped letting her adjust. "Come on its time sweetheart."

"Carry me." She mumbled.

I stretched behind me grabbing my keys and closing my door. Then pulled her towards me then reached around her and opened the door. I carried her and then kicked her door shut. I walked through her front door, "Holy Shit." I said to myself.

There are so many people in her living room, Allyss, Jessica, Carlie, Chelsea, Ashley, and Austin. What the hell does he want?!? They all had worried looks on their faces and gaped at the site of Amy.

Austin started walking towards me.

I stopped in my tracks.

"Dont." I warned

"Jus-" He started before I cut him off.

"No! You've done enough!" I said yelling, Amy started stirring in my arms.

"I'm going to take her up to her room, she's exhausted." I said while turning to the stairs.

While walking up the stairs I could hear the girls murmuring with each other, but I couldn't make out the words.

I reached her door, opening it and

gently laying her on the comforter, I then too laid down beside her wrapping it around both of us. She instantly scooted over to me and leaned her head against my shoulder. I lifted my arm up and she moved her head to my chest as I wrapped my arm around her.