The Unknown Vampire

sorry guys for the late update..... i still hope you read it and like it :)

..................................

Kathy:

“Hello my dear,” that’s man voice was weak and delicate. He was walking towards me. Aunt Elena was sitting next to me. I tired to look at her face but her face reflected mine. I realized the fear in her eyes.

“So you are that girl who sacrificed today?” he chuckled. I gulped at my dry throat, my hands began to sweat. Worry was clearly return on my face. He smirked understanding it.

“Hey, don’t worry dear. I just wanted to thank you for bringing my life back,” he said slowly kneeling down to me.

“I….I… didn’t brought your life back,” I stammered while my mind was trying to recall all the events that happen today. Who is he?

“Really?” he looked with a question face,” so if you not responsible for my life then may be I should have you, right?”

I know what he was thinking about. I slowly began to stand praying in my heart so that Alex can hear me and help me. But nothing changed.

That man wore a dress that represented the days of 18th century, with face covered with dust. Even though he is weak, his thirst is young. He smiled showing his teeth also the vampire teeth. Before he could jump over me, Aunt Elena sprang up and stood before me.

The man suddenly stood as if he got shock. It then occurred that Aunt was actually casting a spell on him.

“Kathy, run. I can’t hold him for long,” she said urgently. I nodded and ran to the entrance of the cave. I fell down on the way but I managed to get up. Once I was outside, the night was still on. The full moon was clearly seen behind the long palm trees. I looked around to find Alex, but I couldn’t find him.

I started to run away from the cave into whatever direction. The moonlight showed me the path only for few meters. I couldn’t understand which way I was going. And then I heard the scream, a scream of a lady. That has to be Aunt Elena.

It then occurred to me that he is free and now coming back to me. Oh god! Just save me. I ran further, jumping through the bushes and then I heard it, the noise of rushing water.

I am near to the river, may be there will be something that can save me. I can’t yell for Alex. He would hear and come after me.

I ran fast in the dark shades of the forest. I was hit by the tree’s root and tripped on the slope where it took me down to the river. I was hurt and bleeding but I didn’t care. I kept on running until I reached the bushes. I sat there silently and breathing heavily. I closed my mouth to stop chattering of my teeth. It was cold outside and full moon. The river bay was lit by moon’s light. I waited there for a long time. I have to run again because he is chasing me. I have to run faster than him.

 Silently I got up and started to run forward. I don’t know where to run. I don’t know this place. I am trapped. But I still decide to run. I have to save my life …his life.

 “You can’t go anywhere. I know this place more than you. So dear please stay where you are. I hate chasing.”

 I turned towards him. He smiled at me but his eyes were in hunger…. Hunger for me…

 I closed my eyes and breathed deeply. This is my last day……

Alex:

I heard that scream, a helpless scream.

I looked aside to see my brother drinking the bottle of blood I gave to him. Without thinking further I raced to the place where the scream came from and it was from the cave. Fear crept inside me thinking that the one person left inside is Kate.