Special Date

thank you guys for reading and commenting....

hope you like this......:)

...............................................................................................

Kate:

It’s nearly afternoon when we reached home. From the deep forest, he brought me back in the same way he took me there. It was so lovely to travel in this way when the whole journey I am clings to him. It took less than five minutes to reach the road but those moments were great and special. Once we were in the road we walked holding our hands, kissing my hand, wrapping the arm around my waist doing all the things that making him love more.

This day---Valentine’s Day. It is something that I will perish forever. It is the day when I got my love; he made me the part of his life. We walked all the way laughing loud and falling in each other arms. The pain of betray of my family is something much less than the love he gave me. Today is my day, my favorite day.

We reached home and shadow came waving his tail at us. It was just morning I saw him and I miss him so much. I bent down to him and held his face in my hands. I smiled at him.

“I found my life, shadow,” I whispered.

“Me too,” he joined me and kissed my deeply. Poor shadow, he ran away from there but Alex didn’t let me go. He held me closer and kissed me. I closed my eye and responded him. My mind went blank and all I would think is the kiss. Yes, I have that affect when he does that to me. My hearth thumping increases and a smile crosses my face, I want to feel him and I feel like heaven when I am in his arms.

When I open eyes, he placed a small gift wrapped box. Oh my god! He gave me a gift. He gave my lips a sweet and lingering kiss and told me to open the box. I slowly removed the cover and open the box. Removing the sheet, it contain a beautiful dress…wait I saw somewhere this dress. I removed it form the box and held it out in my full length.

Oh god! That’s the same dress I saw to buy but I left it… my mouth opened in shock and tears gathered into my eyes.

“Are you crying?” Alex asked my confusingly.

I wanted to respond but no words are coming out. Damn! He shakes my shoulder and then I saw him. One tear rolled on my cheek and with one finger he wiped it out.

“Do you like it,” he smirked.

“Do I like it? I love it,” I yelled in excitement and hugged him.

“Then why don’t you get ready, so we can go out for a…” he trailed off.

“For a what?” I stood there; hold my dress to my body and staring at him.

“For a date” he casually shrugged his shoulder.

“We are going for a date?” I asked if as if I am a teenager.

“Yes, we are going for date,” he chuckled and kissed my forehead.

………………

Alex:

Oh these girls… they take a lot of time to get ready.

One hour back I gave her the gift and she cried and now she is taking one hour to get ready. Why she wants to get ready so much… I am already impressed. I smiled to myself. Impressed? That’s what happens when you fall in love with the most beautiful, sensitive and caring girl. I heard her door knob turn and walked towards the stairs. And then I saw her.

She looks stunning. Her dress is perfectly fit to her body and she tied her hair up. This is something I didn’t like. I extended my hand to her and she took it. I pulled her closer and gave her a long deep kiss. While kissing, I removed the pins on her hair and made it fall down. She pushed me back while she gave a very murderous look.