Jealousy???

hey guys... i am so so sorry....... kind of busy time for me now..........

please bare with me...:)

.........................................................................................................

Kate:

“What the…..” Alex groaned and closed his eyes. I walked towards him as he loosens his grip on me.

“You stupid, idiot Alex. Where have you been? You know I have been trying to find you? You….” I stopped there, now looking at his face. He sighed and looked behind me.

“Why did you bring her?” Alex demanded him.

“Well, I have my own arrangements,” he smiled. There was a hint of attitude in his voice.

I was standing right in between them, both looking at each other and I, turning me head to and fro at them. What the hell they are talking about? And firstly, why is he here?

“Alex, I know your girlfriend is everything I want. Or may I say you need her for the same reasons,” he grinned.

“May be not,” Alex said quite casually.

“What? What do you mean by ‘may be not’?” I asked him frustratingly. I risked my life and now he doesn’t want it.

“Kate, you don’t understand,” Alex tried himself to free himself from those huge chains. They were tied together more critically. I rolled my eyes and turned to him folding my arms round my chest.

“You got me. Why don’t you leave Alex?” I raised an eyebrow at him. 

“So that he can help you later. You think I am such a idiot?” I scoffed and started to walk.

“Well at least free him from those chains,” I yelled back.

“Suit yourself,” he walked away saying from that.

“Whatever” I yelled back and walked to Alex.

I looked at the chains carefully. There should be some link but where? I thoroughly looked at it, each and every bit of it. I was concentrating at it when I heard someone clearing their throat. I looked up to see him, standing close to me with arms crossed.

“May be a little help wouldn’t hurt?” he raised an eyebrow. I waited without saying anything and moved back. Alex hissed back.

Within few seconds, he removed the chain, setting Alex free. Alex got up from the chair and dropped down on his knees, grasping for breath. I slowly placed my hand on his shoulder. He jerked back and looked straight in his eyes.

In to his blood shot eyes looking hungrily at me. I jerked back in shock.

“Well, just forgot to say, your boyfriend is very very hungry for blood,” he said in a husky voice and left me alone with Alex.

Unknown:

“What the hell…. Where have you been?” I yelled frustratingly in the phone. Anger was rushing inside me.

“Oh c’mon, don’t say you need help from me?” his low sound along with his scoff made me annoying. I took a long breath and relaxed.

“Listen, I totally don’t have time for your bullshit. I want to meet you right now,” I said it in a serious tone and gave him the address to meet.

“Whose now?” he asked me again. I could here the sigh in his voice.

“It’s Kate,” I said and disconnected the call.

I, once more looked around and started to walk to the place I am going to meet him. Hope this time he would really help me.

May be.

Kate:

I sat there, leaning my back to the rough wall of the cave and started playing with the dry grass in my hands. The fire was burning high with the help of the woods. I glanced to the opposite side of the room where I saw him watching me intently or I can say he’s studying me.

I cutoff his glance and turned to see Alex, who is now drinking blood, animal blood. He didn’t leave me alone with him. Instead he brought the blood packet along with him and threw it towards Alex. He is now drinking it hungrily with blood flowing from his fingers and mouth. When he finished, he relaxed back to the wall and stared up.

“Alex?” he moved forward towards him. He didn’t move. Instead he raised a finger to wait. He straightened himself and looked at me. He’s looking tired but clean. The blood is removed from his body and he smiled back.

Three days.

It has been three days without him and it looks like three years. Without waiting for him to say anything, I ran into his arms and hugged him tightly. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and buried his face into my hair. We were still in each others arms.

My nose is filled with his smell and my body with his warmth. I know it’s cold but I can’t compare it with anything. It is giving me my life back. With his free hand he touched my chin, which was resting on his chest and brought my face much closer to his.

“Kate,” he said slowly as if inhaling my name,” I missed you, baby,” he smiled and leaned down to touch my lips.

Every part of my body now got its life back. His hard lips were now dancing on my soft ones and his hands were roaming on my body. It is like same the days back when I got kisses from him. Deep, passionate and as if he owns me…. there is no stopping. My body got its fire back and my heart, its beat. He smiled still kissing and finally broken the long kiss. It wanted it more but he stopped and looked behind me. I turned to see him, sitting on the opposite side, looking at us with clutching his arms together as if he is ready to break his own fingers.

And eyes filled with hate and jealousy.

Did I just find the jealousy in his eyes?

But why?

.......................................................