The Journal--- kate

after such a long time... sorry guys..............

it's short....... i hope you like it...:)

..................................................................................................

Kate:

“Kate, Kate wake up,” Shelly started walking me, in fact shaking me more. I growled and buried my face into pillow. She started hitting me. Okay it really started hurting. I pushed her and woke up lazily.

“For god sake Shelly, what the hell happened?” I looked at her frustratingly and yawning.

“You will never believe what happened yesterday?” she looked excited. She was jumping like a small girl.

“What happened?” I got up from my bed and went to the closet.

“Rick proposed me. I am engaged,” she yelled.

Whoa, well, I knew it was going to happen. I screamed with excitement.

“Congrats,” I hugged her.

“I am so happy,” she started crying. I wiped her tears and lightly stroked her arm.

“You guys look amazing together,” I smiled at her.

She nodded. I went to shower and changed my self into black jeans, a white top along with a jacket. I applied make up and grabbed my purse. I saw Shelly waiting outside. I released Shadow and walked up to her.

“Ready?” I asked her while locking my house.

“So?” she dragged that word and smiled.

“So what?” I raised my eyebrow. We were walking down the road.

“You know, what I mean….. Did you guys…?” she trailed off, again dragging off.

“Well… we are kind of seeing each other,” I slowly said while blushing.

“Kate?” she looked shocked and stopped walking. I gave her a what-look.

“I am so happy for you,” she hugged me tightly. I patted her back.

“So what happened last night?” she asked me quite excitingly.

Last night? How can I ever relate that to her? I can’t tell her everything, the night before the Valentine’s Day, the full day of Valentine’s Day. But last night nothing happened as I expected. When I said I am a Bennett, he looked kind of shocked. He didn’t talk anything. He just said we need to go home.

The entire journey was silent. When we reached home, he didn’t say anything, not even good night. He left me saying that he has some work. I thought he will come by morning. But he didn’t show up. I called him to his mobile, its say switched off. What the heck happened to him?

I know Shelly was still watching me.

“We went to a date, that’s it,” I said in a casual tone.

“Just a date?” she raised her eyebrow.

“Yeah, now c’mon, we have a café to run,” I smiled and dragged her to the café.

My day went as usual. My daily customers visited me, smiled at me and ordered the same. I sometimes wonder don’t they even get bored of drinking the same everyday. I sighed and started serving.

Shelly interrupted me each time, asking how my date went, how everything happened. I told her about the dress her brought, the date, well I lied about the details. She was really excited. He chatted about her date, how he proposed her on the London Bridge. Aww that was so romantic.

“So I hear the bells ringing,” James came to us smiling at Shelly.

“Yeah,” Shelly shrilled. She left us when an order came.

“Thank you for your advice,” I smiled at him.

“No problem,” he gave me a sweet smile back.

It was night, all the customers went and I was ready to close it. I kept looking outside, to see the glimpse of Alex, but in vain. He never came. I sighed and closed my café.

I walked to home alone. Suddenly I felt alone and crying. It’s so stupid. For one day, he completely changed me. Suddenly I am feeling dependent on someone and that someone is the one I love.

What happened to him? Where on earth he is? I called him since the morning. It’s always said switch off. Did I do anything wrong? Hope he answer me.

I opened the door and placed my keys. I looked around the house. It felt so lonely. Damn it, it been like that for years. That stupid guy came one week back, and he even changed my environment. I murmured an oath in my breath and went to shower.

I changed myself into shorts and a tank top. My stomach grumbled, I went to kitchen and prepared myself a salad. I sat it alone. The house was pin drop silent. I hated it.

I was about to leave the room, when my eyes fell on the book that I saw yesterday morning. I never had any chance of reading it. I picked it and walked up to my couch.

I opened the book. The first page has a name--- Francisco Bennett. My breath held up when I saw the surname. It’s my great great grandfather’s dairy. What it is doing in Alex’s room?

I kept reading it. It’s horrible and awful. I never came across such situations. Finally I came to the last entry of the dairy.

While reading it, my body began to shiver and I started crying. I never thought that it happened in my family. A vampire is a part of my family, whose is freeze back then, which means, she is sleeping somewhere. But what interested me the most is the necklace, the necklace that can free her.

So that’s what Alex was searching? He wanted a necklace to free his brother, and I know where it is.

Oh my god, only if he picks up my call, I can tell him that.

.................................................................

Where is alex??????

comment.....:)