Past And Truth

Alex:

I kept looking at her. She dipped her legs in the river and stand still feeling the cool water flowing at her feet. She closed her eyes and wrapped her arms across her chest. I went behind and wrapped my hands around her. This is the most romantic time I ever had, my favorite place at perfect timing along with my beloved Kate. The sun is rising and I could see the rays along with hair making it look brown. I buried my face in her hair and took a deep breathe. Her hair smells jasmine.

“Thanks Alex, this place is so beautiful. I love it,” she whispered in my ears.

“Mine too. I always come here to make my mind peaceful,”

“Yes, this place deserves,”

I turned back her keeping still her in my arms and kissed her. The water flowing below and sun rising made a perfect picture to me.

“I love you, cara,”

“I love you too,” she smiled at me.

“I was never loved, never taken care. My life was empty. You made my life darling,”

“You made mine,”

Minutes passed but we were still there holding in each other arms. I laid her on the grass and lay beside her. I touched her silky hair and started stroking it.

“1918, it is when I born,”

She looked at me shockingly,” 1918,”

“Yes, 1918. My father was a doctor and my mom a house wife. I have one brother and one sister.”

“Are all vampires?”

“Nope, not then,”

“So now are they…” I cut her.

“We had a huge family. All lived in a big house. My childhood was fun and secured. We had lots of servants and guards,”

“So were your rich?” she asked me softly.

“Yeah,” I laughed.

“I am rich. Everything was fine until that dreadful day…” I closed my eyes. It’s still in my eyes.

She touched my cheeks and slowly strokes it.

“Hey, if you don’t want to tell me, it’s fine,”

I held her hand and pressed it against my lips.

“I was twenty- seven years old, I chosen my life as a businessman. I was at the top position. But I did things that shouldn’t happen.”

“What things,”

“I killed people.”

“What?”

“Yeah, I killed them. It was time when people use to kill each other and raced forward. I didn’t many with others help and I finally became a don,”

“A don?”

“Yes, everyone were frighten of me. I was like a terror.”

“Then. Then what happened?”

“I continued to live like that. It was a time of people believing in vampires and werewolves but I didn’t believe them. One day it was raining heavily, while coming back to home I saw a man banding towards another. At first I was worried about them, but I left them there and walked home. The next day, all the people were running towards the forest. I ran along with them to see. There in the middle of the forest I saw my parents lying dead.”

“Your parents died?”

“Yes, they were killed by a vampire.” She remained silent.

“Time passed and we were forgetting about our parent’s incident. My sister fell in love with some guy. We were happy for them but little we knew at that time that she loved a vampire.”