Chapter 8

For the past 2 weeks, I have been engulfed in work and college that I have seen Derek 3 times. But Allison caught me up. Derek almost killed Jackson at a gay club, Jackson pressed charges on Scott and stiles for capturing him and locking him up for 2 days I think, Then while gang got a detention and fought, and Erica almost died. But I think that's it. Other than a rave tonight that my family wants me to go to to see if we can trap him and his master.

It was about an hour and a half before we left. I had chosen washed out blue jean shorts with a tight striped crop top and my white converse. I just finished my make up. Ya know. Dramatic eyes and stuff. But I was gonna curl my hair. 

When I got down to the basement. I went straight to the weapons table and put weapons where I would usually put them in my clothing. Mainly knives. And one gun. Soon enough we were making our way there.

"I'm gonna go on in. You boys have fun." I said, to all of my fathers hunters and my father. I didn't actually go in. I met up with Derek.

"Woah." He said as he saw me.

"What?" I asked.

"You need to go home and change." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I think you're too hot for me." He said and winked.

"Ya know." I said while flipping my hair. His smirk fell.

"I hear your dad. Go hide." He said. I ran and sat behind a trash can.

"Derek."

"Argent."

I was distracted from my Derek and my dad's conversation. I saw Stiles putting a mountain ash barrier. Then all I heard was gun shots. Derek and Boyd slid be hind the garbage can I was hiding behind.

"We have to go." Boyd said.

"Boyd. You go and find the others. Me and Cadence will go get ready." Derek said and Boyd left.

"So... what exactly do we do?" I ask. Not knowing completely. He kissed me very passionately then pulled away.  

"Now. We can talk because Stiles is doing the last part of it all." Derek replied with a smirk.

"What should we talk about?" I ask him.

"How's your online courses going?" He asked walking closer to me.

"I got bored and I'm already almost done with this semester. So I could get done super super early if I wanted." I said. Smiling because I could be a lawyer in no time.

"Hmm. Cadence Argent. Attorney at law. That even sounds hot." He said, kissing my cheek and hugging me.

"Once I graduate. Yes I'll be a lawyer. But I still have to pass the bar. Smart one." I said, laughing yet pulling away. I heard a bang. "It's time." I say looking in the direction of the bang. We all meet. Stiles, Isaac, Erica, Derek, and I.

Derek looks like he's about to freak out. I hear something in the distance.

"STILES! Break the seal now!!" Derek yells.

"What?!? No!" Stiles said.

"Guys I'm human. I got this." I say. I bend down and try to break it but i can't. I'm so shocked but Stiles goes ahead to break the seal. Derek takes off and so do I. I know he won't like it. But something's up. I need to know. I got there and Derek's fighting someone. I hide and watch as the scene unfolds. The person limps out.

Mom.

My mom.

A minute later Derek comes out dragging Scott. I run to them.