Chapter 1

After the funeral, we all went back home to have lunch. Which for Allison and I, bonding time. I have missed her. She has grown so much since the last time I have seen her. Which was when she was 11, but that's beside the point.

"So any boys?" I asked, dragging out the 'S' while wiggling my eyebrows. She blushed. We were in my new room. She was helping me put it together. "That a yes?" I asked.

"Maybe." Then she stopped, abruptly. "You cannot tell mom and dad that I'm still seeing him!" She rushed out.

"What? Why can't they know?" I asked, suspiciously. This can't be good.

"Well I guess since you lived with Kate for 6 years you know about our family business...?" She trailed off, skeptical.

"You're dating a werewolf?!" I asked. She looked down. "Allison. He's a werewolf!" I almost yelled. "Kate is dead because of a werewolf. How do you know this boy won't be the same?" I asked.

"Kate was killed by a survivor of a house she burned down 6 years ago!!" She said. What?

"What?" I asked.

"You don't know? Kate burned down the Hale house 6 years ago. Sure there were innocent werewolves in there, but there was also humans. So I've heard. How did you not know?" She asked.

"Guessing she never told me. But it doesn't matter." I said, she was obviously confused of what I was saying. "My aunt is dead because of a werewolf. I better not meet this kid or he's on my hunt list." I seethed out, and she nodded and walked out. 

I was putting more stuff away as I calmed down. I should've been more easy on her. I leave my room to try to go find her. 

Allison was in her room, looking down at her hands. I walked in.

"Look. I overreacted. I'm fine." I said as I sat beside her. He face brightened up.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" She said, while tackling me in a hug. I laughed.

"Ok ok. I need to go put my room together. Wanna help?" I asked.

"Duh." She laughed.

My room was a light gray. I had all the things I needed to make it mine.

I had to set up wall shelves for different things, mainly weapons though. I use 3 types weapons. Various knives, various guns, and arrows, either crossbow or a regular bow. I had one hand gun, 2 throwing knives and 2 Chinese ring daggers, and a compact crossbow which is like a travel crossbow in my room. Those goes on the second or middle shelf. The other shelves have pictures on them. Like my friends and I, Kate and I, or when I was younger with Allison and my parents.

I put all of my clothes and things away either in drawers or hung them up. Finally... I'm finished! I'm very happy about that. About the time I sit down on my bed, my father walks into my room, and asks the dumbest question ever.

"Do you want to go hunting with us?" He asked.

"Duh." I said. He laughed while I smiled back. "First I need to get on my hunting clothes!" I said. He nodded and left. I chose black jeans, black combat boots, and a gray v-neck with a black jacket(leather of course). I put a throwing knife in each boot, the gun in my waist band, and my compact bow is ready, and so am I. Until I forgot my black beanie. It's my hunting beanie.

"I'm ready." I said, hopping down the stairs. Dad looked at me.

"Knives?" He asked.

"Yup." And pointed to my boots.

"Gun?" He asked.

"Of course!" I took it out of my waist band and showed him and then put it back.