To Say You Love Me Is Quite The Comitment

This chapter is dedicated to Blackrabit for just everything, all the support and love that you give out, its just all so wonderful. It's also great to see how you like never failed to comment on my stories and I appreciate it so much! Thank you! XD

Here's the next chapter!

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Lori's point of view)

'Sasuke was kissing me.... KISSING ME!?' was the only coherent thought running through my mind.

"SASUKE!?" I pulled back startled, "You uh.. kissed me..." I said more to myself. I knew that sounded stupid, but I didn't care at the moment.

"Mmhmm" I nodded slightly while leaning in again.

Before I knew what I was doing, I made a few handsigns and poofed away.

I probably shouldn't have ran away like that, but I had to! I mean he all of a sudden just kissed me! Wouldn't you freak out to?

I started to run away, not really sue where I was going, but let my body take me to wherever.

I soon found myself a few streets down, at an old bench. There was a streetlamp next to it and houses around, but it was dead silent. I'm not really sure if I have ever even been here before...

I sat down and put my head in my hands.

'What am I supposed to do?' I thought to myself.

Letting out a puff of air I took my face out of my hands a sat up straight. No one was around and it was extremely peaceful. I felt the slight wind move my hair a bit, I felt much more at peace.

Have you ever felt so close with nature that the rest of the world seems so far away?

I took in a deep breath and closed my eyes.

I felt someone's arms wrap gently around me from behind.

"Why did you run?" A voice asked softly from behind me.

My eyes snapped open.

"Sasuke." I whispered out loud.

"Why did you run?" He asked again.

I felt myself stand up really fast and start to back away.

"I don't know... I really don't know..." I shook my head and before I knew it there were tears streaming down my face.

 "Why did you do it?" I asked him softly, "Why did you kiss me!?" my voice started to raise and crack from the tears and nerves.

"I thought I made it pretty clear..." He said as he walked slowly over to me. He backed me up to a fence and grabbed my hand lightly. I had no chance of getting away now.

"Because Lori... I love you." It seemed so awkward coming off of his tongue.

I guess I was just used to the teasing and the perverted comments. I didn't know what to think...

"No, you can't." I said shaking my head.

"I believe that's up to me." He said smirking as he started to lean closer.

I mumbled something incoherent.

"You just have to trust me, I won't hurt you." I stopped and looked at him.

"Promise?" I said showing how unsure I really was.

"Promise."

"Then I guess I can give this a try..." I felt myself smile, happiness started to take over the nerves.

"Good..." He mumbled as he started to lean in closer.

"Yeah I know! It's great!" I squealed as I quickly got out of his grasp and moved away from him.

I watched him turn back around and walk towards me again. I couldn't help but to giggle.

"Lori stop moving." He said as he tried to grab onto me, but I kept dodging him.

"But what if I don't want to kiss you Mr.Uchiha? What if I don't like kissing Dirty Uchihas?" I teased.

"Too bad then." He smirked and before I couldn register anything he had disappeared.

"Huh?" I mumbled and I felt him spin me around. Apparently he appeared behind me.

He pulled me into a kiss and this time I didn't fight back or try to move away. The kiss was even more wonderful than anything I could ever imagine.

I mean c'mon kissing under a street light next to an old bench at night... I mean it couldn't get more cheesier... or more romantic...

"Ahhh! He's trying to rape Lori again!" I heard my knuckle-headed friend yell out, but we just ignored him.

And this is my story of how I fell in love with the Dirty Uchiha himself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!!!

I know what you guys are probably thinking, is it over? Well yes.. it is..

I know some of you might be sad that it ended... or gathering pitch forks or other random objects.... but I hope you guys enjoyed it anyway!!

You guys made me so happy and I can't thank you guys enough for all that you have done!!! All the likes, comments, votes, fans, and support!!! Its all so great!!! YOU GUYS are so great!!!

I can't thank you enough for sticking through my annoying cliff hangers and my long pauses between updates! I hope the story was trulley worth it for you guys!

I wish I could just type forever and try and describe the happiness you guys brought me through everything that you do and have done!!!

I wanted to tell you guys that this is not my last Sasuke story, I plan to write a lot more...

Well again, thank you guys so much for everything!

I love you guys so much!!!! Bye!!