Black Eye

This chapter is dedicated to cllover32 for being the first person to comment on my story and telling me to continue this story, it meant a lot thank you. Also thank you for all the commenting and support you gave :D

Well guys, here's the next chapter!

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Wednesday*

(Lori's point of view)

I woke up and smiled for once, we had the day off due to our classroom being destroyed by yours truly and we already had Thursday and Friday off because of some holiday. It had to do with like the teachers or something like that, but I wasn't really listening since I was too busy doing a happy dance in my head.

I felt the smile drain from my face as I looked at the clock. Guess what it read?

C'mon guess

Yup, 6:00AM, on days we don't even have school, 'I am so lucky' I thought with a grimace.

I did my morning routine and headed to the training field.

'empty' I thought with a smile.

I soon started to get really into my training that I didn't hear or sense anyone come near me.

"Hello." I heard a deep voice whisper in my ear.

I immediately turned around and went to slice whoever said that, but they caught my wrist. I went to round-house kick him, but then I realized it was just the Dirty Uchiha. I put down my half-risen leg and pulled my wrist away and glared at him. He just did one of those famous smirks.

"Scare you?" Sasuke asked smugly.

"Yeah, but that usually happens when I see you're face." I replied with an innocent smile.

"Hn." Was his reply, no surprise there.

"You always awake this early?" He asked changing the subject. I felt my eye twitch at the thought of 6AM.

"Yes." I dead-panned. He raised an eyebrow at me, but I ignored it.

"Are you always up this early?" I inquired back. He just nodded. I was about to say something when I got interrupted,

"HEY SASUKE! GET OVER HERE! WE'RE GOING TO ICHIRAKUS!!!" yelled the blonde-haired,blue-eyed boy best known as Naruto. I watched as Sasuke's eyes narrowed in annoyance.

Naruto ran over and skidded next to him.

"No."

"AWW COME ON!!!"

"Hn."

"YOUR COMING!"

"Go away, idiot."

"No, not until you come with me." finally he stopped yelling, geesh.

"Go away or I WILL kill you." Sasuke threatened, but we all know he wouldn't.

"Sure you will, buddy." Naruto said sarcastically as he threw his arm around Sasuke's shoulders. To which he quickly pushed off.

"Go away." He said yet again. My face was practically red from holding back my laughter.

"Just go Sasuke, you will get it over with sooner." I said.

"Fine." Sasuke huffed and glared at Naruto who started cheering.

"Well, I guess we see who has Sasuke whipped." Naruto said while wiggling his eyebrows. Sasuke slapped him in back of the head.