Towels...

This chapter is dedicated to hopeformeandyou for giving me a Hobo and a Penguin!!!! Thank you!!

Here's the next chapter!

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Lori's point of view)

'HOW COULD I FORGET CLOTHES!?' I screamed in my head. I am such an idiot sometimes!

Now what do I do!?

'Maybe I should ask Sasuke to bring me my clothes...?' I thought as my face turned red with embarrassment.

I guess I could just walk out in a towel and get them... Yeah that's what I will do!

I quickly finished getting washed up and hoped out of the shower. I grabbed the towel that was on the sink and wrapped it around me. I looked down in horror to see that it just reached to mid-thigh.

I GRABBED THE WRONG TOWEL TOO!?

I swear I will make that Sasuke pay! If he didn't make me all flustered than I would have thought clearly! Ugh!!!

I looked in the mirror to see that my wet hair was practically everywhere and my towel was way too short at both the bottom and top! Hes a dead man...

I slowly padded my feet across the bathroom and to the door. I slowly creeped open the door and poked my head out. I looked at Sasuke who was sitting on the bed sharpening his weapons. Feeling my gaze he looked up and raised an eyebrow at me.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Ha ha, funny story about that um... I need you to go do something else for a second." I smiled nervously.

"Why...?"

"Just do it!" I hissed at him.

"Fine geeze, no need to get hostile over it." He said as he got up and walked out.

I quickly walked over to the closet and looked for something to wear. I quickly grabbed something and then went to turn around, but my towel got stuck on part of the closet frame.

"CRAP!" I hissed as I tried to yank it free. After about three minutes I finally yanked the stuck part of the towel without ripping it or anything out of the demon-clutches of the evil closet frame.

I made sure my towel was on tight and started to make my way back to the bathroom. However with my luck, after I took about three steps the door opened.

"You must be done getting changed after like five minu--" He stopped dead in his tracks and his eyes went wide along with mine.

His cheeks dusted pink and I felt my face turn about twenty shades of red.

"LOOK AWAY!" I growled. He did as he was told and turned his head away and shut his eyes.

I huffed and made my way back to the bathroom muttering bad things about that boy...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sasuke's point of view)

I was sittting sharpening some of my weapons when I heard the door to the bathroom open. Feeling an intense stare I looked up to see Lori sticking her head out the door.

"What are you doing?" I asked the only question floating through my mind. 

"Ha ha, funny story about that um... I need you to go do something else for a second." I just stared at her.