Safe...

Hey guys! Here's the next chapter!

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sasuke's Point of view)

I stood with the rest of the classroom as we watched the substitute teacher fly through the wall. Seconds later Lori stepped through the hole and went up to him. Her hands ablaze she drove them through his chest, killing him instantly. Everything was deathly silent, emotions running through me like a speeding bullet.

Fear, worry, anxiety, relief, and I also felt proud of her. She was truly amazing.

I watched as she turned around to face us. I watched her look at our classmates, then her eyes landed on me. I gave her the best pleading look I could muster. I needed her permission to go up to her, she needed to get everything okay with herself before I ran up to bombard her with questions.

She nodded.

With her permission, more relief that she was really okay washed over me. I ran up to her to ask if she was alright, but without even thinking I had pulled her into a hug. We stayed like that for a few seconds until I pulled back from her. The second I looked into her eyes the bell rang. I heard everyone run out of the room and the door slammed shut. We were both still standing there looking into each others eyes.

I blushed when I realized I still had my hands on her hips. I let my hands fall to my sides and I decided now would be a good time to interagate her.

"We need to talk" I said to her and she nodded.

"What was all that?" I asked trying to keep my voice void from any emotions of distress.

"Wel--" We got cut off by the sound of a squawk.

We walked over to the window to see a bird circling above, a sign that the Hokage wanted to see us.

"Let's go" I said a little agitated, she was about to tell me everything, but that stupid bird had to interrupt.

I watched her nodd and we took off towards the Hokage Tower. We ran in silence until we reached Lady Tsunade's office and knocked on the door.

"Come in." I heard her voice call out. We both entered the room.

"Sit." She ordered and we both sat down.

"Now what's this I hear about you KILLING ONE OF OUR SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS!" She yelled at Lori and shot up out of her seat.

"He's not actually a substitute teacher and he's not even a part of this village." She replied calmly. I watched Lady Tsunade look confused and slowly sit back down.

"Explain, tell me the story. You know this man?" She asked.

"Well you see it all started when I was young, probably about 5 or 6 years old. I was part of the Hidden Mist Village at the time. One morning I was awoken by my mother, she told me we had run away from this village and come back when "It's" over. I tried asking what "it" is, but she said she would explain later. She grabbed my wrist as we ran outside, I can still remember all the people running and the damage that had been placed along the village. That's when I was able to see a creature, one that looked very demonic.."

At this point I felt my stomach start to become uneasy with nausea.

"We ran halfway through town when my mom had told me to hide. There was no way we would be able to get out before the demon could catch up, our best bet was to hide. I remember hiding in some bushes, my mom had ran to get my father, he was a good person and father at this point. I heard a louder bunch of commotion as I peeped through the bushes and saw some ANBU trying to stop it. They were getting really good results and the demon started to die. I watched for a few more moments when it turned to me, our eyes locked."