Ninja Time

This chapter is dedicated to thamisunderstood for a couple reasons. 1) Being the first person to give me one of the weirdest/funniest threats on here, 2)Having an awesome pro pic from Naruto, 3) for being so alike, 4)and for all the commenting,voting,supporting,etc. Thank you :D

We'll here's the next chapter!

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Lori's point of view)

'RUNN!!!' Was the only thought going through my head as I heard Sasuke hot on my heels. I pushed myself to go even faster, but he was easily catching up. I needed a plan and fast. That's when I saw an old couple and smiled. I quickly ran to them and slowed down to a walk and then stopped infront of them.

Not even a second later Sasuke was running towards us.

"See that guy right there", I said pointing to Sasuke running to catch up with me,"he's trying to rape me!! You have to help!!!" With that he stopped and slid next to me. He looked at me extremely confused as to why I was talking to some random old people.

"Oh Herold, look at the young people these days! What a cute couple! Pretending he's trying to rape her. So cute!" The old lady said to her husband as the couple walked away talking about how cute we were and the 'youth' these days.

"YOU TOLD THEM I WAS TRYING TO RAPE YOU!?" He practically yelled,but I could tell he was holding back laughter and he let out a smile.

"I'm so going to get you now..." He said as he started to chase me again.

"NOO!!!" I yelled as I took off running again.

"HELP!! RAPE!!!" I yelled as we ran by a group of people, but we were running so fast they couldn't even register anything before we were gone.

"Stop saying I'm trying to rape you! Someone might actually believe you!" He said while laughing.

"But you are trying to rape me! That's why I'm running!"

"I'm not going to rape you!" He detested.

"That's what they all say Sasuke! Then guess what they do when they catch you? They rape you!" I fake accused.

"Yep you caught me, I'm a rapist." He said.

"I figured." I teased and he just snorted at me.

I heard him get dangerously close so I ran even faster. I took a sharp turn and ran into the woods. I kept to the ground while I heard him jump into the trees.

"You might want to run faster Lori."  I looked up to see him jumping branches above me. As he advised I ran faster and started thinking of ways to lose him. I watched him jump trees and smiled. I quickly ran around the tree he was running on and took off in another direction. That bought me some time as he had to stop and switch directions. I hid behind a tree I calculated he would land on.

Once he did I made a few hand signs and shot fireballs at him and took off running while he was dodging them. Once I had gotten a good distance from him I hid in some bushes and cut off my chakra so he wouldn't be able to find me. After about two minutes I heard him run by me. I waited a few minutes and came out of my hiding spot.

I looked around and saw him nowhere in sight and I smiled bigger. I was walking for about ten minutes and he was still nowhere in sight. I breathed in a breath of fresh air. It was so nice out--

My thoughts got cut off as I was pushed against a tree with someone less than an inch infront of me and hands on both sides of my head. I gasped from shock and looked up to meet with Sasuke's black eyes.

"Gottcha." He said with that smug smirk of his. I gulped as I realized how close we were.

"Umm, can-n you, uhh, back away a little bit?" I asked, but it came out shaky. I put my hands on his chest and tried to push him back a little, but he didn't even budge.

"Why?" He asked and leaned VERY close to me, "Am I making you nervous?" I was about to admit I was, but then got an evil plan.

"Sasuke?" I asked in fake shyness.

"What?" He asked and his voice sent involuntary shivers up my spine. I saw him smirk even larger at that. In a flash before he could even react, I had lifted my knee up hard and fast and kicked him in his "Private" area. He dropped to the floor, groaning in pain.

"You shouldn't get distracted and put you're guard down around me. I'm vicious." I said teasingly and ran for my life before he could recover and hunt me down again.

After I got out of the woods I ran all the way into town. I sensed his chakra close, so I assumed he recovered fast.

'Dang it.' I thought to myself as I weaved through the people. I turned around to see Sasuke not too  far away weaving through people too. I quickly sped through the people and when I was out, I continued to run for my life until I reached my house. I quickly pulled out the key and shut the door before he could catch me. I walked over to the window next to the door and looked at Sasuke glaring at me and stuck my tongue out at him.

'I'll get you back.' I saw him mouth at me. I felt some color drain from my face.

He smirked evilly and disappeared.

'great, now I have to keep an extra close eye out for him.' I thought as I plopped down on the couch and rested.

After a few hours I got bored of doing nothing so I assumed the coast was clear for now. I decided to head outside and take a walk in the woods. Once I came outside I didn't sense Sasuke's chakra anywhere so I continued on my way. It was getting pretty dark by now, but as a result of the demon in me, I could see in the dark perfectly.

I was walking for about twenty minutes when I came to a stop and sat on a branch in one of the trees. After about five mintues I got interrupted,

"Lori!" Someone said next to me and I panicked and fell off the branch, but at the last second I caught onto the branch and swung my feet over knocking off the person who scared me, and landed back onto the branch. I looked down to see Sasuke glaring up at me.

I hopped off the brach and landed infront of him.

"Oops, sorry Uchiha."

"Hn." was all he said as he stood up and brushed the dirt off him.

"Well that's what you get for scaring me." I said and stuck out my tongue at him.

"Don't stick you're tongue out, some people take that as an invitation." He teased. I quickly receded my tongue and smacked his shoulder.

"Stupid Dirty Uchiha, making innocent things dirty..." I grumbled and started walking away.

He laughed and fell into step with me. After a few mintues of walking I tripped over a huge root in the ground. I let out a huge yelp and reached out a grabbed something for support. Sadly I had grabbed Sasuke for support sending him down with me. The next thing though felt like it happened in slow motion.

Once I yanked him down, he turned so I would land on top of him. Which I did, but the impact of the fall caused me to not only land on him, but also my lips connected with his. I quickly yanked back wide-eyed and I could only think,

I Just Kissed Sasuke...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!