Hey...

Here's the first chapter, Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My eyes snapped open. I looked at the clock, 6:00 AM. For some odd reason, I have always waken up at that exact time... I let out an annoyed sigh, why does school have to be so early? I pushed off my covers reluctantly and swung my legs over the side of my bed to stand up. I grabbed my clothes for the day and walked into the shower.

I let the warm water relax me and wake me up more. Once I was done I got dressed and did my hair. I went downstairs and prepared some cereal. After I had finished and cleaned my dish I looked at the clock, 6:50. I had ten minutes until class started.

I walked to school and went inside the room I was told to go to. I looked around a bit. I saw a boy with blonde, spikey hair, blue eyes, and was wearing some kind of orange jumpsuit. He was grinning, someone's a morning person...

I also saw a boy who was in the same boat as me. He was asleep, ahaha i think we will get along. He has black hair that is set into a pony tail and is wearing green vest. I also spotted a girl with pink hair and was wearing red and she was staring at something with complete obsession. I looked next to her to see a girl doing them same. She had long blonde hair and she was wearing a purple shirt and a matching purple skirt thing, and arm warmers. I looked to wear they were looking at. There sat a boy who looked like he was going to kill someone. He had black spiky hair and black eyes. He was wearing white arm warmers too, a blue T-shirt, white kakies, and blue sandals. i watched as all the girls gawked at him, I tried not to bust out laughing, stupid fan-girls...

"You must be Lori, go take a seat next to Sasuke Uchiha" Some guy with brown hair said to me and pointed at the guy all the girls were gawking at. I walked over and sat down next to him. I heard all the girls yell in jealousy. I laughed.

"Psst..You have cool hair..." I said turning my face to him a little.

"Hn." Was all he said in response and he didn't even look at me.

"Well you're welcome, stupid Uchiha." I said lowly, but I guess he heard me because he turned to me with his eyes a little wide and said,

"What did you just say?"

"Nothing" I replied with an innocent smile.

I decided to make some friends for once. I turned around to see that kid still sleeping. I wonder what his name is, I guess I will ask someone else. I looked next to him to see a girl wearing a tan jacket that has signs on both arms, purple short hair, and pale purple eyes. She was looking down at the desk and blushing a little. She looks shy...

"Hey there!" I said moving more close to her.

"H-hi" She replied timidly.

"I'm Lori, whats you're name?" I asked.

"H-hinata H-hyuga" She answered.

"Wait, isn't there another Hyuga here?"

"Y-yeah," She said and pointed to a boy with long brown hair and the same purple eyes, "Neji"

"Are you guys related?" I asked because they kinda do look similar...

"He's my cousin" She answered. I decided to say hi to him even though he's on the other side of the room...

"HEY NEJI!!!!!" I screamed at him while waving my arm in the air. He looked over along with a lot of people at my sudden outburst, but I didn't care. He looked at me confused and waved a little. probably wondering how I know him...

"So annoying..." I heard whispered next to me. I turned to him and smacked him in the back of the head,

"OWW!, did you just smack me in the head!?" He asked angrily.

"Yeah, that's what you get for saying things about me" I said innocently. He looked at me shocked.

"Hn." he said and looked away. hahaha Idiot.

 I turned around again to see I have awoken the sleeping guy.

"Hey! What's you're name?"

"Shikamaru Nara"

"Nice to meet you, I'm Lori" and I spun back around when the teacher staring talking.

I have a feeling this is going to be a great year...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter was a little boring and short, but I have to start to lean into the story =D