Secrets, Secrets Are No Fun, Unless You Share With Everyone

This chapter is dedicated to PracheeKath for commenting  and everything else you do! Thank you so much!!

Here's the next chapter!

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Lori's point of view)

"Sasuke loves you." Itachi's voice played through my head over and over. It filled my dreams, turning it into a nightmare, but to my dismay I wouldn't wake up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sasuke's point of view)

I heard mumbling in my sleep. Someone was in my house...

I lept off the couch with kunai in hand, but then remember I had Lori sleeping in the other room. Wait.. that means shes the one talking....

I walked down the hall and into my room to see her tossing and turning in bed, her face showing pain. I felt bad, I wonder if shes okay....

"Itachi.....no." She whimpered.

I felt my heart almost stop. Itachi? She was dreaming about Itachi!? Why? I started to feel disturbed on many levels. Is he the reason shes been so upset?

"No you're wrong...."

I stared wide-eyed at her, this was really bad, I did not like the feeling of this.

"Sasuke..." My eyes got even wider, she was dreaming of me too?

"Sasuke....he doesn't love me..... you're wrong.... Itachi...."

I froze, time stopped, my heart was about to either stop or go into overdrive. What is going on!? Did Itachi actually talk to her or is this just some weird dream? If he did talk to her though, why would he tell her I loved her? What sick plan does he have in mind now?

I backed away and left the room, still locked in a daze. A thousand questions in my mind, but no answers. I sat back down on the couch, I never fell back to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Lori's point of view)

I woke up in someone's room. I knew right away it was Sasuke's though so I didn't panic. Something felt off though, something felt.....wrong.

I slipped out of bed and walked out of his room. I padded down the hall into his living room to see him sitting on the couch, staring into space. I felt dread wash through me. I took a step back, maybe I should get out of here...

"I need to talk to you." He said, his voice emotionless, but I knew it was about whatever this bad feeling was. My instincts were telling me to run away for my life, flee as fast as I could, I took another step back.

He looked over as I took a step back and his eyes narrowed. I think he knew I was about to run for it. I slowly brought my other foot back and was about to run for it, but I was swooped off the ground and the next things I knew I was on the couch.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I screeched.

"I needed to talk to you and I knew you were about to run so I prevented it." I didn't object because he was right.

I slowly tried to move off the couch, but he grabbed my hand and held me there. I looked at our entwined fingers and Itachi's words echoed in my mind again, causing me to blush.

I shook my head to clear my thoughts, or rather the false hope.

"I need you to answer honestly okay?" His eyes narrowed, and I just stared at him to go on.

"You talked in your sleep last night, about Itachi. Care to explain whats going on?"

My blood ran cold. I didn't know what to do. How much does he know? Do I lie to him? Should I tell him the truth about everything? My heart started to beat out of my chest, I felt myself panicking as my whole world started crashing down around me.

Worst of all, I felt my eyes burn into orange. I didn't know what exactly happened. One second Sasuke was looking at me for an answer and the next thing I knew he fainted. Luckily we were on the couch so he didn't fall.

I leaned over and tried to shake him awake, but no such luck. He was breathing and his pulse was normal. Did I really just do that to him?

"Wow impressive, I didn't think you could knock out my little brother so fast." A voice I knew all to well said beside me. I jumped backwards against the  back of the couch and held a kunai infront of me as I stared at the older Uchiha.

His eyes drifted off of Sasuke and landed on me. He made no moves to move forward or even attack me. I think the most sickening part of this all was I wasn't even scared. I felt rather comfortable, I wasn't really afraid of Itachi like I knew I should be.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Itachi's point of view)

I looked at my brother and then to his little lover girl. They are screwing everything up. Maybe its time I help Sasuke see his true feelings for this Lori girl of his.

Sometimes a big brother needs to give an occasional push to help their siblings out...

so here it is.

Before she had any idea of what was going on, I knocked her out. I walked over to his wall and took out a kunai.

'THANKS FOR THE GIRL, SASUKE' -ITACHI

I left the kunai in the wall at the end of the 'I'.

I picked up the red-haired girl in my arms and disappeared.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Sorry for the wait!