I Should Have Expected That From a Dirty Uchiha

Thhis chapter is dedicated to firetwin22 for being so awesome and see I updated!

Here's the next chapter!

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Lori's point of view)

After I finished taking my shower I got dressed and got ready to head out. I finished packing my stuff to go live with Sasuke... wow never thought about me ever thinking that. I don't really know how to feel about this...

Happy?

Yeah, let's go with that one, because now I have more time to annoy my favorite Uchiha! After I had gotten all my things together I headed out the door. I looked back at my house,

'Maybe this is for the best.' I thought as images of Itachi and the Akatsuki came to mind.

I smiled and quickly turned around and started to barrel down the direction to Sasuke's house. Of course me being me, as I got close to his house I slammed into someone, sending me flying backwards and onto my butt.

"Hahaha" I laughed nervously as I scrambled to get up, "Sorry 'bout that...." I apologized as I finally stood up and came face to face with none other than...

MY NEW HOUSEMATE!!

"Oh hey Sasuke! Sorry about slamming into'ya" I rubbed the back of my neck like a certain orange-jumpsuit boy does. Sasuke just sighed and shook his head.

"Ready?" I just nodded really fast.

As we started to walk together things got a little silent, which I didn't really like. I'm not one for silence if you can tell.

"We should sing!" I exclaimed. He looked over at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Why?" I grinned.

"It's like a road trip! And every road trip should have a sing-a-long!" He just shook his head at me and looked forward again.

"Meanie." I huffed. He just smirked, so I smacked him lightly on the back of his head....

with my suitcase.

"What was that for!?" he glared.

"Bug?" I said and shrugged. He glared and then looked forward again.

"This is going to be fun living with me, right Sasuke!?"

"Yeah." he said sarcastically. I slowly started to lift my suitcase again...

"Don't you dare..." He hissed.

"Oh and why not?" I smirked and raised my suitcase a little higher.

The next thing I knew I was pressed against the tree.

"Because I will personally make your living with me a whole lot different than you thought." he purred in my ear and then pushed himself off of me and continued to walk like nothing ever happened. I didn't know teasing could go to sexual that fast...

I just stood there for a few seconds unsure of what to do. I felt myself blushing and tried to shake it off as I walked next to him again. It's safe to say we remained silent the rest of the way.

We soon got to his house and went inside.

"Everythings so..... neat... and clean..." I said in awe.

"Well I'm not a pig..." He remarked.

"Are you trying to insinuate something Uchiha?" I glared. He just shrugged and smirked, my glare deepened.