A Later Time

*Five Years Later*

*Poke*

*Poke*

"What is it, un?" A guy with long blonde hair said crouching down.

"A breathing result of two idiots in a binding fate." His older friend with long, raven-black hair replied, also on the ground.

"What do we do with it,un?" Blondie cocked his head.

"If you so much as touch it, Deidara, I'll personally dress you up like a little boy and give you to Orochimaru." The other replied.

A minute more of staring commences before two more boys join the party in the living room.

"What in the name of Jashiin are you two doing anyway?" A man with purple eyes asked as he took in the scene before him.

The other two didn't reply so the man walked over to them, with a silent puppet boy behind him.

"What the hell is that doing here?"

"He lives here, idiot."

"I bet it would make a lovely sacrifice." The silver haired man grinned.

"Or a very cute puppet..." The other said softly.

"I'll tear both of you limb by limb..." The raven warned darkly.

No one would dare.

There were now a group watching the thing that was causing all this commotion. A few minutes went by before the front door of the house opened up.

At the door stood a woman with long, redish hair with matching eyes. She was holding a bag full of groceries, but stopped walking when she noticed what was going on infront of her. She set down the grocieries and turned her attention back to the boys.

"What exactly are you doing to my baby?" She asked, with her hands on her hips, the ring on her left hand sparkled in the sunlight.

A man with onyx eyes followed in after her and set down the groceries as well. He looked over at the scene with exasperation.

"Itachi," The woman named Lori looked over at brother-and-law on the floor, "I love you dearly, but if you ever let your groupies touch my child, I'll cut off your pony tail and shove it down your throat." She smiled innocently.

The other boys stared at her and quickly made an excuse and ran from the house, leaving the older Uchiha.

He picked up the one-year-old boy off the floor and into his arms.

"See you guys later, I'll just be taking this..." He slowly started to back away.

"Give him back." Lori dead-panned, trying not to smile. Sasuke smirked at his older brother, he was quite the odd one when he wanted to be.

"Fine." Itachi grumbled and handed over the infant.

"Hi Mommy." The baby boy smiled at his mother.

"I'll see you guys later." Itachi said.

"Wait," Sasuke spoke up,"You're watching him tomorrow for a bit."

The younger Uchiha didn't need to ask his brother if he would watch his son because he knew that he loved him like he was his own child.

"Will do." Itachi replied and kissed his nephews head.

"Bye-bye" The little boy waved at his favorite, and only, uncle.

He waved and walked out the door. As it shut behind him, he started to walk back home with a hint of a smile on his face. He looked up at the beautiful sky,

"I'm proud of you, little brother, you have done well."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you guys enjoy it?

I also have to thank CookieTime for giving me the idea to put Itachi into the story, though I don't know if this is what she expected :) ahaha

Also check out my best friend's video on the side ;D