23. The Wedding

my my three chapter in one day?! im sorry to say there maybe two or three chapter before this story ends.

‘Omg omg omg omg’

I sat on a chair in a room. I stood and walked up to a floor length mirror and looked at myself. My white kimono had on faint amounts of gold leaves patterned on it. I felt two hands on my shoulders to find Mya. She gave me a smile before she turned me around and gave me a hug.

“Don’t be nervous. It’s Gaara waiting for you not some stranger okay?”

I nodded and she handed my bouquet of cataleya orchids. I grasped as it was my life line. I heard someone walk in and looked to see Kakashi. Since my father wasn’t here, Kakashi will stand in his place. I tear went down my face at the thought. I then felt a sudden warmth come around. I saw a flicker of my dad with a woman at his side. She had long wavy black hair and warm chocolate brown eyes.

‘Those are the same eyes I have. Could she be?’

“Mom?” I whispered.

I saw the woman nod her head at me. I saw her eyes fill with tears. She mouthed the words ‘I love you’ as she dissolved into thin air along with my father. I felt a hand on mine and saw Kakashi looking at me.

“You ready?”

I wiped my eyes and nodded. We went behind the group of my bridesmaids. Sakura, Hinata, Mya, and Temari all in one line looking really beautiful. Then we started down the hall and into the main room. Gasps were heard as I walked down the aisle towards the front. A faint blush covered my cheeks as I looked up and my eyes and saw Gaara.

He was wearing a light blue kimono along with his Kazekage hat to show his authority. I saw his eyes widened as he looked me over. My cheeks flushed a darker pink. Kakashi took my hand and put it in Gaara’s. I saw the others by Kakashi’s side: Naruto, Sasuke, and Kankuro in their kimonos as well.

The preacher started speaking the words heard over and over to one exception we wrote our own vows.

“You may mow read your vows.”

“Areya when I first laid eyes on you, you opened new feelings within me. I kept asking myself why I so desperately wanted you and then I got my answer; I loved you. You changed me from the monster everyone hated into a kinder person. I hope to be by your side forever.”

“Gaara when I met you I saw a boy who never learned how to love. Knowing you held the same thing as me made me feel even more sympathy. When I opened your heart I saw what I wanted to see. I saw my soulmate who had away taken my heart.”

“We bind these souls into one under the gods, you may now kiss the bride.”

Gaara gently lifted my veil and put my face gently in his hands. He smirked before he put his lips to mine. It was soft and gentle yet it showed every emotion we had for each other.

“May I present to you the Kazekage and his wife!”

The room went up in cheers as people threw flower petals at us. We ran towards the car that already had our bags. We got inside and I waved from my window. Hopefully the rest of my life goes smoothly.

‘Dammit now I jinxed it!’

------------------------------

you know what to do

FAN

COMMENT

VOTE