6.The Red Head

AN: Means author’s note to those who don’t know

Me: Yay new chapter this is where Areya falls for Gaara!

Areya: whoop Dee flippin doo

Gaara: ……..

Me: Wow guys you look so alive. I knew I should have made a Sasuke love story. Has more potential.

Areya: Hell no!

Gaara: …….. (His mind: Hell no!)

Sasuke: Hey who’s talking about me?

Me: Nothing Sasuke-kun!

NOW THE STORY CONTINUES!!

EDITED 3/10/14

====================

I woke the next morning (AN: Feeling like P-Diddy XD). I went to the shower and used my new toiletries Kakashi bought me yesterday. My new clothes fit me pretty well. I brushed my hair with my new brush. It looked pretty decent. I walked to the kitchen and started to make breakfast. I heard Naruto get up and walk to the kitchen.

“Morning, Areya.” Naruto said looking sleepy.

“Morning, Naruto. I’m making my specialty: pork ramen.” I said giving my best fake smile.

At these words Naruto perked up and went to the table at a speed I couldn’t keep up with.

‘Damn. Kid’s got speed.’ I thought to myself.

“Well Naruto after breakfast Kakashi-sensei wanted us to meet at the bridge, so hurry up.”

I gave him his food and watched him eat in a heartbeat. I quickly finished mine and waited at the door.

“Naruto hurry up. We have to go!”

“Coming!”

We finally left and we were walking toward the bridge when I noticed a square box that looked a rock was walking toward us. Naruto must have noticed too because he turned around and pointed at it.

“That’s the worst disguise I’ve ever seen!”

“Just what I’d expect from my rival.”

There was a sound that sounded like a gunshot and a bunch of smoke. Sakura joined us as well, apparently noticing us next to the flashy display.

“I think that was too much gunpowder, Moegi.” Some kid in glasses said.

They all came out of the smoke and saw us and made stances.

“I’m the sexiest girl in Kindergarten, I’m Moegi.” A little girl in pigtails said.

“I like Algebra. I’m Udon.” Said the little boy in glasses.

“I’m the strongest ninja in the leaf. I’m Konohamaru!” said the boy with a really long scarf.

“Why don’t you guys go home, I need to train.” Naruto said, putting his hands behind his head.

"Ahhh but you promised we'd play ninja today!" he sobbed.

"What kind of ninja plays ninja?" said Sakura.

Konohamaru looked at Sakura and looked at Naruto again. He came closer and whispered to the blond:

"Hey boss is that your girlfriend?"

"Wow you guys are observent." Naruto said as he scratched his head.

Sakura walked towards Naruto and punched him in the head.

"Like, NO!"

Konohamaru tried to run away from Sakura and bumped into someone. I looked up from where Konohamaru landed. It was a boy in a full-body black suit with a red and yellow circle thing on the front. He had a hat on that looked like kiity ears and purple markings on his face.

"Hey whatch it you little brat."

He picked up Konohamaru by his shirt and squeezed. Konohamaru winced at the pain.

"Hey let him go!" I heard Naruto yell.

I sensed a presence in the trees near us. I noticed Sasuke perched on one of the branches. I saw him put his hands to his lips telling me to keep his presense a secret. I noddded. I looked back and I noticed a chick with four spiky pigtails and a purple dress was behind the man with Konohamaru.

"Kankuro, let him go!" she yelled.

"Ah come on Temari he won't be here for a few more minutes. Let me have my fun." He said while squeezing Konohamaru harder.

I noticed another presense. It was completely filled with bloodlust. I looked to the trees again and saw a boy hanging upside down from a tree. His hair was brick red and had a gourd on his back. The kanji for 'love' was painted red on his forehead. Sasuke threw a pebble at Kankuro, making him drop Konohamaru.

"What are you doing in our village?" he asked coldly.

"I'm getting tired of all these brats!"

He grabbed for something on his back but stopped when the red head started speaking.

"Kankuro your a disgrace to our village. Stop it or I'll kill you."

There was something in his voice that just made you think he's not joking. It sounded cold and empty. 

'I like this guy,' I thought to myself, 'He's cute.'

I did a double take.

'Did I just say that? I barely even know him!'

I must have zoned during my internal monologue, because he started asking Sasuke for his name.

"Sasuke Uchiha." he said proudly.

"And what is yours?" he asked looking at me. "You feel strong, though it is cleverly hidden."

I blushed 10 shades of red. Why?

"A-Areya Miko." I stuttered out.

He nodded and started walking away when Naruto stopped him.

"Hey don't you wanna know my name?"

"I couldn't care less." he turned and walked away.

I looked at the back of his head as he walked away. Why does this person affect me so much?

=====================

Vote, comment, rate please XD

No bad comments please

This is my first Story and if you dont like it

P*SS OFF!!!!

( I DO NOT OWN NARUTO)