24. No way I can't be p-

Well here's a new chapter hope you like it!! >.<

:-:-:-;-:-:-:-:-;-

-Two Years Later-

Areya’s POV

No it can’t be.’

But the small white device stood staring at me on the bathroom counter showing positive on it. I did what any logical person would have done. I screamed.

“AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!”

I heard a pair of feet running through and I saw the door bust open, and there stood Jolin. Her waist-length  blond and black hair was a mess as she came running toward me. She was my next door neighbor in Konoha. Gaara had a meeting with the Hokage so we came to Konoha and rented a house, but who happens to be my neighbors you may ask? The Uchiha-Hatake house hold.

She was a really nice person. She was also a jinchuriki like me and Naruto. The eight-tailed white wolf.

“Areya are you alright?! I heard screaming and-“

The look on my face stopped her. I was smiling.

“No I’m fine Jolin. Just shocked I guess.”

“From what?”

Her eyes then landed on device on the bathroom counter and her eyes widened.

“Areya, are you really?”

“Yes. Jolin, I’m pregnant.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Gaara’s POV

I was in a meeting with the Hokage when a messenger shinobi entered the room.

“Lord Kazekage! A messenger hawk came from your household in the village. It’s from your wife.”

“What does it say?” I asked urgently.

“All it says is to come immediately for she has urgent news.”

I stood up and looked up at Lady Tsunade.

“I’m sorry Lady Tsunade but I must leave. I must see what is wrong with my wife.”

She gave a smile, the kind of smile that told you she knew something you didn’t.

“We’ll meet another day, Gaara. Have a Good day.”

I nodded and left the room. The messenger shinobi handed me the scroll Areya sent.