5. Belongings

This chapter is dedicated to xxsupahhninjaxx for being my very first fan!!!

Sasuke: Wow just one fan? You suck.

Me: Shut up emo boy! You're just sad no one likes you!

Areya: wow you just got burned

Sasuke: Hn.

Me: Well whatever. Hey Areya meet our first fan!

Areya: Whatever

Me: hey don't be mean!

Areya: What are you gonna do about it??

Me: I will rewrite the entire story and make you and Sasuke the main couple!!

Sasuke & Areya: You wouldn't!!

Me: Haha don't mess with me!

Now unto the Story!!

(I dont own Naruto)

EDITED: 3/10/14

------------------------------------------------------

 Areya"s POV

The scene I was in was horrible. Buildings were on fire and people were running around like crazy. I saw a man with wavy, brown hair and hazel eyes staring calmly at the destruction. He had a slight tan complexion under what little light there was. He had a lean figure, one built for combat and speed. He stood around 5'10" and wore a black hakama, a navy blue Kosode over a light grey shitagi, a pair of white tabi, a pair of waraji sandals, and a white obi sash. Over his entire outfit was a dark grey haori reaching towards the bottom of his hakama. Slipped into his obi, was a regular sized katana.

He was holding hands with a little three-year-old girl. She had wavy, brown hair like the man, tied up in a neat french-braid, but instead her eyes were a deep chocolate brown. She was wearing a lilac colored kimono with dark purple butterlfies near the bottom of the kimono and near the bottom of the sleeves. A similar colored obi was tied around her waist, holding the kimono in place. She wore simple sandals on her feet with no socks.

Then it me like a brick. She was me. I heard a deep roar come from behind me, and I quickly turned around. My eyes widened when I caught sight of Kyuubi-chan's monstrous size. Even if she was a smaller version, she was still pretty damn huge. I gazed behind me to see the man kneel down next to the younger me.

The man smiled at me and whispered something in her ear and younger me nodded. He made hands signs and literally punched me. I heard my pain-filled scream fill the village with its agonizing cry. I looked up and saw Kyuubi-chan getting slowly sucked into my stomach. After five minutes, I looked down and saw the man drop dead. The little me passed out by the looks of it and dropped to the ground as well.

It hit me this time like a cinder block this time.

"DAD!" I screamed.

============================

I woke up and I felt the rock-hard ground beneath me. I felt the tears in my eyes as I blinked to get rid of them. I searched with my blurry vision for anything familiar. There was something orange and some blue spots. I quickly got up and dried my eyes. Kakashi was in front of me, probably making sure I didn't pass out again. I noticed everyone was hovering near me, worrying about me. I smiled lightly.

"Areya are you okay?" he asked.

"I'm fine. Why?" I answered innocently.

I really wanted to keep this a secret for now. I needed to find a way to tell them without them hating my guts. But sometimes fate or karma or whatever the hell you call it doesn't like it and likes to mess with you and give you hell. And shove it in your face.

"Can you explain to us what you've been hiding?"

'Kami Dammit.'

~Heaven~ (some of this was made up. dont take it as cannon)

"Achoo!!" a beatiful young woman sneezed as she sat on her throne. Her white and black was in dissaray, and she began to quickly fuss over it.

"Bless you, Kami-sama," said a dark-hooded figure with a scythe in hand.

"Thank you, Shinigami-san," she said politely, "Now where we? Oh yes. How is your realm doing? I've been hearing rumors of a group terrorizing the inhabitants."

"Damn Quincies, don't know how to stay dead, the lot of them," Shinigami mumbled.

"Where is the appointed Soul King of this realm?"

"The fuck should I know!? Guy says he wants to go on vacatiton he tells me! The next thing I know he's in the reincarnation cycle and someone's trying to take over his throne!" he shouted exaperately.

"Did he win?"

"Yep, but the fucker doesn't even know what he won. He remembers nothing. I mean, for your sake! He's in his palace! Being trained by his own personal guard! Yet he doesn't know! He fights to protect he says. His family he says! Bah, load of bull! He doesn't know he's protecting something far greater!" Shinigami was now pacing up and down the cavernous room.

"Calm yourself, Shinigami-san. We'll continue this matter tomorrow. Now what can you tell me of your other realm?"

"Sigh. There's this guy who wants to be become god and absorb the 'Truth'," Shinigami said with a shake of his head.

Kami let out a giggle,"And of your other realm?" She feared asking.

"AHHHH! Do NOT get me started on Earthland!"

~~~~~~~~~~ 

"Well, I'll only tell you if you don't freak out."

They all nodded. 

"I have the Nine Tails sealed inside of me." I said solemmly.

"WHAT!!" Naruto exclaimed. "That's impossible!"

"How so?" Sasuke asked.

"Because I have the Nine tails sealed inside me!" he yelled at him.

"Naruto, what was sealed into you was the yang part of the nine tails, therefore, that would mean I have the yin part sealed into me." I said as a matter-of-factly.

"Oh."

"Well we'll call this a day, laters." Kakashi-sensei dissapeared in a poof of smoke.

"OK?" I said outloud. No one found that a bit weird? Bet the sneaky rat went to tell the Hokage. Damn him.

"Come on Areya. Let's go home." Naruto said pulling my arm.

I followed him to the apartment he lived in. It was pretty messy, but I didn't care. It was small and cozy and it was home for the time being.

"You can have that room over there." He said pointing to a room.

I noticed there was a backpack on the sofa. Naruto looked at what I was staring at.

"Hey that wasn't there before!"

I went to the sofa and opened it. There was a card inside.

Areya,

The hokage asked that I get you a few things since your current state of attire was getting a bit overused. He said you would like something to call yours. There are the essentials. Some new clothes, weapons, and toiletries. Hope you like them also sorry about my sudden disappearance, I had to tell the Hokage more about you and your little "friend." Keep Naruto out of trouble,

Kakashi

I took out the clothes first. It was a short-sleeved netting shirt, a v-neck, navy blue, sleeveless shirt with a hood, black knee-length pants, black finger-less gloves, and blue ninja shoes. The weapons were kunai, shurikens, and a katana. Sweet.

I just might like kiving here.