Prologue

Cover picture belongs to his/her rightful owner

This is my very first story so no bad comments >.<

EDIT: 3/10/14

Areya's POV

It was raining hard. I looked up feeling the rain on my face. Lovely. The name's Areya (pronounced E-ria). No last name. Not one that I remember anyway. I grew around gangs, the "hood" or whatever you wanna call it. This village has always been like that. I walked through the streets in my usual outfit. A long-sleeve black shirt, black jeans, and black boots. And shut up I'm not goth. My long dark brown hair was tied in a simple ponytail. I noticed the glances I received from many of the villagers, but I didn't really care. It hasn't bothered me the last couple years, it's not going to bother me now.

All the sudden I was tackled by a dude with a black cloak with red clouds on it.

"Dude WTF?" I shouted at this person. Talk about rude.

I got up and stared into these intense red eyes. They were the weirdest eyes ever! They were red but they had black coma looking things around his pupils. His hair was raven black and was tied in a low ponytail. His bangs framed his heart shaped face and he had lines going down his face. His face was set in a stony expression as he glanced at me.

"I've been looking for you Areya,"he said.

"Who the hell are you?," I asked.

"Right now you don't need to know. Now come with me."

He tried to grab my hand but I shook it away. I knew better than to go along with this guy. This guy just reeked of kidnapper. The sky above us began thundering as I stepped away from him.

"Fuck off asshole!"

I turned around to walk away but he grabbed my waist-length brown hair. I felt tears prick at my eyes as I felt the tugging sensation on my scalp.

'Damn hair! Knew I should of cut it!' I thought.

I began pulling away from this deranged man who apparently was trying to kidnap me. I felt his grip tighten on the chocolate tresses and the painful sensation on my scalp felt relativlely worse. I began thrashing on his hold as the pain worsened. I felt a hit in the back of my neck and I blacked out.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

-------------------------> Closest picture of Areya I could find