22. Wedding Plans

hey guys!!

A/N: Im sorry to say theres only a few chapters until the end of this story)

Me: hey guys so this is the wedding planning chapter

Gaara: grrrrr

Myalol09: Gaara-kun can i be in the wedding pretty please???

Gaara: NO ive had it up to here with people asking me to be in my wedding!

Myalol09: but i want to be in the wedding!!

Gaara: NO!!!

Myalol09: fine then if you wont let me then i'll ask the bride-to-be! *runs*

Gaara: Wait! *gone before he could catch her

Myalol09: Umm Areya can i be in your wedding as a bridesmaid?

Areya: I dont see why not.

Myalol09: yeah!

UNTO THE STORY!!!!

(I have a special gift for you Myalol09)

Areya’s POV

I was sitting on a table near a café, figuring the wedding decorations, when all of the sudden Mya appears. Mya is a friend I made here since I was in Suna for the last three months. And let me tell you thanks to her, I was able to keep my head cool. After the day Gaara proposed I thought of how I was going to tell Naruto, thinking he was going to be mad at me. What I got was totally different.

I stood in front of the phone sweat trickling down my forehead. I grabbed the phone and dialed my home number. It rang three times before they picked up.

‘Hello?’

‘Naruto is that you?’ I asked.

‘Areya! Hey how’s it going up there?’

It’s now or never.

‘Naruto, I’m getting married.’

I heard silence before he shouted.

‘That’s great! It’s to Gaara is in it? Congrats!’

I was shocked. I thought he would yell at me like any brother would but he took it so lightly!

And the time I had to see Lady Hokage man that was a nervous wrecker!

‘Come in.’

I walked in to Lady Tsunade’s office and shut the door behind me. I stood in the middle of the room waiting for her to start.

‘So what brings you back early from your visit to Suna?’

‘Milady, I’m getting married to the Kazekage.’

There was a moment of silence before she spoke again.

‘So I’ve heard.’

Naruto I am going to kill you for this.

‘Milady I ask that you let me off duty until after my wedding.’

‘Don’t worry I already got it approved, you are dismissed.’

The shock on my face was evident but I bowed and left.

‘Man that was crazy.’

“Areya, Areya!”

Mya was moving her hand in front of my face.

“Oops sorry Mya didn’t see you there. What were you saying?”

“I was saying that we should make the prime color red don’t you think? You did tell me your favorite color was red because of Gaara’s hair. So that with a little gold would look great!”

“Yeah I guess that would work. Finally the last preparations are finished. Okay the bridesmaids are you, Sakura, and Hinata wearing red Kimonos printed with gold flower patterns and Naruto, Sasuke and Kakashi are wearing black kimonos trimmed with gold.”

“Don’t forget that your kimono is going to be the whitest of white with faint gold branches.”

“Yeah.”

‘I don’t know what Gaara’s will look like. He told me its part of his family tradition.’

“Well Mya lets go I have to go home and make dinner for Gaara.”

“Sure.”

We walked out of the little café we were in and started going down the road.  This was a really long day. The wedding will be in two weeks hopefully it will be okay.

“Mya hurry up we don’t have all day!”

She had stopped in front of a street vendor.

“Sorry!”

I walked through the front door of my house. Gaara decided that we should have a house to ourselves. It was a cute little thing but big enough for a family to grow.

“Gaara I’m home!”

“Living room!!”

I put my things on the kitchen and walked over to the living to find my fiancé lying down on the couch watching day time television.

“I’m making tacos okay?” I said.

“Sure.” 

And so ends another day.