Chapter 5

I got lazy. Im sorry. But here it is CHAPTER 5!! :D

~Rider's POV~

Hearing those words made my little 'miny-me' wake up. He dosen't know how long I've wanted to hear those words. I walked over to the door to make sure it was locked. After I locked the door, I felt firm hands on my hips and was jerked around in an instant. I felt his lips lock onto mine, hot and steamy. With passion. I could tell, well at this moment, he wanted to do this just as much as I did. I felt his hands move up my shirt. He jummped when his hands brushed past my forming six pack. I felt him smile against my lips before he broke the kiss. Opps, I moaned. Ugh, why do I get embarassed? I blushed, shamefully.

"Immpresive. Where did THAT come from?" He asked with a smirk.

"Hey, a guys gotta workout." I said half smiling, trying to make my blush fade.

"Hey can I...um..."

"What? Spit it out."

"Can I take your shirt off?" He blushed.

I tried not to laugh, but a smirk came out.

"HEY! I'm new to this." He said and turned his face away. I grabbed his face and turned him to face me. I kissed him on the lips and released.

"I didn't say no." And after that there was no room for words. He grapped my shirt and it was off in a second. He was grabbing everywhere I could think of on my body. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. I almost fell to the ground in shock when he decided to grab my butt. He pushed me up against the wall and moved his lips down to my neck. Before I knew it, I grabbed a handfull soft hair and grinded against him. He let out a small moan before he bit my neck. I thought it was going to hurt but I heard a slight moan escape my lips.

"Riley" I heard myself pant, "bed." He walked twoards the bed and laid down with me on top of him, staddling him. As soon as we hit the bed, I licked his bottom lip, asking for him to let me in. He kept his mouth shut, teasing me. Then thinking of how devious I could really be, I grabbed his hair and jerked his neck to the side and bit his neck tenderly. He moaned long enough for me to get back to his mouth and slide my tounge in. We both fought for dominance, but in the end, I had the more skillfull tounge. I felt around his body and found the end of his shirt. I tried to pull it off, but his wrists caught my hands.

"No." He said.

"Why I let you take mine off." I pouted. "Please."

He opened his mouth to protest, but then shut it and willingly let me pull his shirt off. I would have fallen off the bed if it wasn't for his hands on my waist. Immedeatly, I laid my chest on his and he hissed from the contact of out warm bodies. I loved the feel of his body. The heat of it tingled under my finger tips. Could this boy get any HOTTER?! I spoke to soon. I was in the process of giving him a hickey, when he moved and felt our erections touch. He hissed from the contact. Oooooooooo something I can use. I grinded against and then by some miricale, he moaned and my name was called out.

"Rider." He hissed. He pulled my head up and kissed me. So hard I thought my lips might break but I was fine with that.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Boys? What's going on in there?"

"Nothing mom." Crap. My voice sounded shaky.

"No your not. I'm coming in!" Then I felt myself being shoved off onto the floor. Good thing we left the game on or we would be sitting in silence. I crawled over to a controler and started playing. Riley caught on and did the same just as my mom walked in.

"Why are you boys shirtless?" Oh! Thats what I forgot.

"Ummm..." I paused the game and looked at her, "We got hot."

Riley smirked, trying to hold in laughter and I shot him a glare. That shut him up.

"Hey, did you two get in a fight? Both of your lips are swollen and you have brusies on your neck."

"Yeah mom were fine. Go. Bye." I shoved her out the door.

I leaned onto the door, "That was close."

"No kidding." Riley said as he got up from his spot. "Now, where were we?" He leaned into me and kissed me gently. Then again and again. He's teasing me. I can feel him thinking this is a good idea. Oviously he dosen't know he's playing with fire and hes about to be burned.

I pushed him down onto the ground hard and leaped onto him, staddling him. "Baby, you played with fire. Prepare to be burned." I licked him from his collar bone to his neck and up his adams apple. He hissed with pleasure. That wasn't enough. I slumped down and flicked my tounge over his nipple, then I bit it and rolled the bead in my mouth. He dug his nails into my back and panted for more. Then, I just stopped. I hopped off of him and leaped onto the bed.

"You BASTARD!" He said from the floor trying to grasp what just happened.

"Hehe! Thats me! You played with fire, then you got burned. Haha!" I giggled on the bed roaring with laughter.

"I'm glad you find it halarious, but now your going to regret it." He leaped onto me, staddling me. He started at the tip of my pants and licked up my abs, stopping to kiss every one. I hissed with pleasure. I felt him smile. Then he rose up to my lips and kissed me, devouring me. He slipped his tounge in without permisson, although he didn't need it. Next, he did something I would never think he would do. He reached into my pants and started massaging my growing erection. I moaned and called out his name. Then, he did the worst thing ever. He stopped. He took his hand out of my pants and his tounge out of my mouth. He jummped off me and ran for the door. He turned to look back at me and saw hurt on my face.

"Aww. Don't do that to me. Rider! Don't."

I gave him my best 'I'm about to cry' look. He walked back to my bed and laid right next to me. I currled up to him and pretended to cry in his shirt. He put his arms around me and hugged me. Awwwwwww. He's so sweet. This is a side of him I had never seen.

"I'm sorry."

"Its...okay." I sniffled. He picked me up so I was now his height. Oh yeah, did I mention? He's like 5'5 and I'm like 5'0! Well anyways he cupped my face in his hands and kissed me gently. He kissed away my fake tears. Then we went to sleep, and yes, I fell asleep in his strong, but gentle and warm arrms.

Awwwww! I love this chapter! You get to see the sweet side of Riley!! :D <3

Please Comment and Vote or Riley won't give you a hug.

JK he will! <3

But please vote! And Comment and yeah! Oh and tell me what you think of Riley! And this whole steamy scene!! <3