Chapter 14

HAI :D HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER! KATIE HAS BEEN ON MY ARSE FOR IT <3

VOTE FOR BABIES :)

~Rider's POV~

I felt a hand on my thigh and turned around, out of Riley's tight hold. A little boy with bright blue eyes, like mine and my dad's, looked up at me. He was so adorable, I just wanted to pinch his cheeks. He tugged on my pant leg and motioned for me to come near him.

I knelt down and looked him straight in the face. He looked sort of looked like my dad, accept for the brown hair. He had blonde hair.

The little boy put his hands on my cheeks and looked at my own eyes. He motioned for me to come closer, so I was now sitting on the ground.

I looked around and saw that all eyes were on me. My dad's, his new wife, the twins, and Riley's. The family was looking in complete shock, but Riley had a lost look on his face.

"Hi. I'm Louis." His little voice squeaked out. He sat in front of me on the gravel and looked at me as I looked at him.

"Hi. I'm Rider." I smiled at him, but tilted my head to the side. This is so odd. Who is this little guy?

"I'm your brother. But I don't talk to anyone, only you." He said, taking out a small teddy bear.

"Oh. I see, but why just me? You don't even know me." I looked at him as he squeezed the teddy bear. It looked oddly familiar, but I couldn't quite make it out.

"No, I know you. And I can judge anyone by just looking." He but the bear back and stood up. I watched as he walked over to Riley and pulled him down to his level. He pulled his ear over and whispered something into his ear. I looked at Riley's face as it went from expressionless to...scared.

~Louis's POV (A bit before that^^)

I looked out the window at my brother. I wish he knew who I was. Who I am. Mom and Dad never told him about me because I never spoke. Even though I look three, I'm actually six. I was a mistake. A failed abbortion. That's why I don't talk to mommy or daddy. They don't care about me. They wanted me dead. They would be suprised how much I know. How much Skylar and Valerie have told me. I was unwanted. Rider's mom and my dad had a one night stand when he was married to my 'mom'. So I was abborted to not be here. In the house where I am unloved by many.

My mother left town with me in her belly so Rider wouldn't find out. She didn't want him to stop her from killing me. She fled to Kansas so she could get rid of the burden inside of her. I guess it was a fail because I am here today. Many problems, but still living. Nobody pays for medicine for me or anything, so I was put up in the attic to rot until I'm nothing.

I have held on this long to see Rider. I just want to see my blood related brother. I was given only one thing when I was brought here, his bear. I keep it with me wherever I go so Skylar and Valerie can't steal it. The only thing pretty about me is my eyes. I have my dad's eyes, like Rider.

I sit in the attic all day, coloring and humming a little tune I hear from the grandfather clock downstairs. Nobody comes up, but I go down to eat a cookie or something that was left for me at the end of the stairs.

I don't tell anyone because I don't want any sympathy. I have a good life. I'm happy to be here. Living...kinda.

I walked down the stairs and into the living room. It all looked so forigen. I haven't been downstairs in a long time.

I pulled the front door with all my strength and the cold air hit my pale skin. I felt like I was about to break, but I stood my ground. I needed to see him.

I walked down the stairs one at a time, while clutching the teddy bear next to me. I walked towards the people standing around him and snuck over to him. He was trying to get out of somebody's hug, but was failing miserably. I tugged his pants and he turned slowly.

He was just like he looked in the pictures. Tan, blue eyes like mine, brown hair, childish smile, and that playful glint in his eye that he still held, even with tears in his eyes.

I looked over at the man next to him. He's his boyfriend, or someone very close to him. His aura is filling up everything on the yard. He misses Rider. I can tell.

When I was fiished talking to Rider, I walked over to the mystery person. I pulled his pant leg, like I did Rider's and he knelt closer to me. I pulled his ear over to my lips and whispered, "You screwed up."

I heard his slight in take of breath as he looked at me with frightened eyes.

"Who are you?" He asked in a hush tone so only I could hear.

"Dosen't matter." I put my hand on my hip and looked him dead in the eyes. He had done something to Rider, and I knew it.

"How do you know?" He looked around nervously, as if something was going to attack him.

"I know everything." I said in my sinister voice. I do know everything. I know what he did to Rider and what he IS doing. I know my siblings are planning to kill me because they know that I am a freak. This is a lot to take in, but it will work out in the end for everyone in the end...hopefully.

The boy backed away from me and stood up with a nervous look on his face. His voice cracked as he spoke, "Heh. Nice to meet you to Louis."

I turned on my heel and laughed, "Yes, quite."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like Louis said. You may be confused...but it will all be explained soon. And I am going to write a little side story on Louis and what happened to him because I don't think it's best explained in here :D It might be a tad creepy...but if you like horror then read it :D

Comment please!

Fan me :) I love all my fans<3

'Till next time!