Chapter 4

So I'm back to write(: I really like Chapter 3!! It came out so good. But I didn't like the rushed ending so I'm going to write a little more about those POV but I'm also going to move on into the story...Okay byee! READ! :D

~Rider's POV~

As soon as we got to my house, he zoomed out of the car and raced for my front door and stood there. I took my time grabbing my stuff, gettting out of the car, and walking to the front door. Then I reached into my bag and took out my keys and started picking through my keys for the right one. I don't have a lot of keys but I took my sweet time picking through everything on there.

"Can you take any longer?" He said tapping his foot.

"Actually, yes, I can." I said with a smile as I pulled out the right key.

"Don't be a smartass."

"Alright. Alright." I gave him a smile as I opened the door. He barley let me open it before he dashed in. I walked in and shut the door tight. I walked to the living room and put my bag on the couch.

"Riley? Riley?" I yelled through the house.

 "In the kitchen." He said. He barley made it so I could hear. I walked into the kitchen to see him stuffing his face with chips. I leaned on the door frame of the kitchen.

"You know thats really unattractive." I said as I watched him stuff his face.

"Do I care?" He said through the chips.

"Okay, seriously, what's the matter? You've been avoiding me since we got in the car."

"No I haven't." He said turning his back on me.

"Oh really? You didn't talk to me the whole car ride here, you rushed to my froot door, and you zoomed into my house and dissappeared into my kitchen. Now you have your back to me. You won't tell me what's the matter... That hurts."

No Response.

I walked out of the kitchen twoards the stairs. Wow. My best friend couldn't tell me what was going on. I thought we could tell each other anything. Accept for the fact that I'm hiding something from him. I'm gay.

Just when I was about to step a foot on the first foot on the stair, an arm grabbed mine and twirled me around. Then I felt something warm on my lips. But I couldn't tell what it was. I couldn't open my eyes; I was stunned and I was kind of enjoying the mystery. Then I felt whatever it was lift off my lips.

Riley.

He closed his eyes and fell back against the wall. He slid down to sitting and burried his face in his arms. I fell onto a step.

"Wh...what was that?"

"I don't know."

"Yes you do."

"I just..."

"Yes?"

"I just wanted to try something."

"Oh? And how long have you 'wanted to try' this?"

"Some time."

"Oh....and?"

"And what?"

"What's your anaylasis?"

"I don't know." My heart raced.

"When will you know?"

"I don't know. I don't think that was enough to give me results."

"Oh so your flirting with me now huh?" I gave him a smile.

"Maybe." He gave me a wink.

Jusy then my mom walked in. Damnit.

"What are you two doing?" She raised an eyebrow at me.

"Nothing mom. Hey, can Riley sleepover?"

"Fine."

"Okay thanks. We will be up in my room."

"Alright." She said as she walked to the kitchen to put away groceries. I pulled Riley upstairs with me. He hesitated but then let me pull him up to my room. I placed him on my bed while I went to the bathroom.

When I came back I saw Riley laying on my bed staring at the ceiling.

"Whatcha thinking about?" I asked him as I sat next to him.

"You know what I'm thinking about."

"Oh yeah. I forgot." He sat up into criss-cross and looked me dead in the eye. His green eyes made me blush and look away. Then I felt his finger on the bottom of my chin and he pulled my head to face his. Then it was all a blur. A hot and sticky blur. His tounge, my tounge, it was all over the place. But we didn't move from that spot on the bed. We just sat their. Me in his arms, him holding me. I wanted to feel his warmth, I wanted to feel closer to him. I pulled myself closer to him and he willingly leaned back. As I gained inch by inch, I was finally on top of him and he was holding me. This is what I have wanted for a long time. And I wanted to make it last.

Then, he pulled away and I heard myself groan.

"Sorry, guys gotta breathe ya know?"

"Haha, yeah."

"Yeah." He was inhaling deeply, lips swollen.

"So?"

"So what?"

"How...how was it?"

"It was...nice." He gave me a smirk.

"Only nice?" I asked as I playfully pushed him and he winced, pretending it hurt.

"Yeah...nice." He said and looked away.

Later that night we played Call of Duty. What hurt was Riley was acting like what happened on my bed, hadn't happened. He was still treaing me like the same old Rider who was his bestfriend and to his mind, wasn't gay. I wish I could tll him how I feel, but that was probably one of Riley's expirements that he always does. I think I should moe on from him. I don't think I have a chance with him anymore. Maybe I scared him off...Yeah, it's probably time to move on.

~Riley's POV~

So were sitting here, pretending like nothing happened. I hate it. I just want to kiss him over and over again and feel his warm skin under my fingers. But, I can't. I don't wantto ruin our friendship. Now the one question that want get out of my head is:

Is Rider...gay?

He's never told me before, but the way he kissed me...it almost seems like...he has wanted to for a long time. I mean, I'm his bestfriend. I'm supposed to know everything about him....Was he hiding that from me? Does he think I would seem him diffrent? Well I do see him diffrent now. Only because I am burning with energy to kiss him right now. But, if he was gay and admited it to me...would I mind? He's my bestfriend, nothing should tear us apart. Nothing.

He sat there, concentrated on the screen as he killed our friends. (Bwahahaha) I couldn't help but want him. The way the screen reflected on his eyes to make them sparkle. Does this mean I'm gay too? Or bisexual? I don't know. But all I knew right now is that I wanted Rider. A lot.

"Uhm. Riley?" He said in a small voice.

"Huh? Oh, yeah?" I said tracing back from my thoughts. I hadn't noticed, but I had been staring at Rider the whole time.

"You've been staring at me for like 10 minutes." He smiled and blushed.

"Oh was I? I hadn't noticed." I looked away and blushed.

"Ohmygosh. Riley?! Are you BLUSHING?!" He squealed.

"Nooooo..." I said as I kept my back to him.

"Riley.."

"Listen, Rider, I think we need to talk."

"I'm all ears."

"We need to talk about what happened. I can't get it off my mind. I don't know how I feel but right now all I want is you in my arms." I said. I was serious.

So far I'm liking how this story is turning out...(: Read! Vote! Comment! Pet my Unicorn! Im going to write mre just wait and seee! (: