Chapter 9

I was VERY happy to introduce Kayhlen to this story! She is such a sweet heart! And a really good edition to this love fest! WARNING: She dose NOT fall in love with either of the two so don't think that :D But oh well! It's called boyxboy and if your looking for a simple love story, this is not it! And I forgot to add in the begging, but if you don't like boyxboy the DO NOT read this or don't leave any nasty comments kay? I choose to write this and you be the one who clicked upon it.

So without futher ado, Chapter 9!!! <3

~Riley's POV~

I tried to avoid Riley the whole day. Not because I was disgusted by what had happened between us, but because I was afraid I would give in to the urge to kiss him at school. Becky is another story. I don't even remember why I'm going out with her. I guess she is just a cover from the fact that I like Rider. And me avoiding Rider is my cover from Rider. If that makes any sense.

If he ever found out...ugh. I can't let him find out. I don't know how I would handle it. How Bastian would handle it. I mean, I've only been with girls, how does it all work.

Am I actually falling for Rider? No..maybe...urm...i don't know? I mean I've never really thought about it. I've been with Becky for about two weeks, but all I can think about is Rider. His soft pink lips, his beautiful blondeish brown hair, beautiful blue eyes that when you look at them you just want to melt...NO! Stop it Riley! I shook my head mentally and tuned into my friends conversation.

"Yeah, you totally had that touchdown Erick. Coach is just jealous 'cause you're better than him." I heard Jace say.

"You did man. I can't believe he made you do 5 laps after you told him you made it. He's just jealous of your ass." The whole table burst out in laughter as Ryan smacked Erick's butt and gave him a smirk.

"Haha. Thanks guys. But really, it's fine. He didn't agree with me so I won't fight with the coach if I know whats good for me and my ass." He rubbed his butt and hit Ryan in the back of the head. Erick does have a nice ass...AND WHAT THE HELL AM I SAYING?! Becky. Becky has a nice ass. Yeah, that's what I meant..

"Riley? Are you okay man?" Ryan looked over at me and then everyones eyes followed.

"Huh? Uh, yeah I'm fine." I smirked at everyone to reassure them. They all went back to talking about butts when I saw Rider.

He walked into the classroom with that beautiful body of his. He looked around the room, scanning all the faces when he caught my eyes. I turned away quickly, blushing as he had just caught me staring at him. I looked back over at him but disgused it by looking like I was studying the notes on the board. He looked over to all my friends and a tiny frown creeped onto his lips. He walked over to the other side of the room and took a seat by himself in the corner. I felt terrible for making him sit alone.

I think it's time to man up and take action. I got up from where I was sitting and looked over at all my friends who's eyes were on mine.

"I'm going to go sit by Rider, okay?" I ran a hand through my hair waiting for their replys.

Becky was the first to speek, "Why do you want to go sit by that creep?" She scrunched up her nose. I was about to speak when I heard footsteps behind me.

"Hey guys. Hi Riley." I winced as I knew who it was.

"Eww. Get the hell out of here Rider!" I heard Becky shout from behind me.

"Shut up Brat! At least I can have a conversation with someone that I don't like." Rider, please shut up. I'll deal with this later, but PLEASE shut up. I wanted to speak so badly but I couldn't. All I could do was watch.