Chapter 1

Hiya! So, I have never done one of these before so let me know what you think! SO enjoy and read on if you wanna and I will get outta your reading space to ya know, read. Kbyee! <3 Oh and please welcome Rider and Bastian! Hehe! These are my two cuties who shall be in this story. OH! Sorry...readd on :)

Rider is over there on the side :) Played by Chase Crawford <3

 *Rider's POV*

 Okay ummm...which one, which one? God they're gonna kill me. Shit, shit, shit.

"Riley go left!" Man, MW3 is difficult. I wouldn't be playing accept everyone wants me to.

"Okay guys, I'm leaving. Night." I really don't like this game.

Ah, Riley. He was a peice of work. You could say that he's my best friend. But he's more a brother to me. That is until...ugh, camp.

       We were bunking with each other. Just the two of us. Normal 18 year olds who are just like any other teenagers. So of course we had to play spin the bottle. The old anicent game that our ancectors played when they didn't know who to marry yet. Riley, being the most popular guy in school, kissed many girls with no complications. I, being not so popular with the ladies, had very many complications. But I kissed about the same amount of girls. They were all fine, but I'm not that into the whole spin the bottle concept. Then the moment that changed my whole life came into affect. It was Riley's turn to spin the bottle and everyone was talking having as much fun as 18 year olds can have at camp. Then the worst, yet possibly greatest, thing happened. It landed on me. The room fell silent, dead silent. I'd bet you could hear a pin drop. Not even Miley Cyrus twerking could distract anyone from the intense stares. Riley and I just stared at each other. Shit. His big green eyes made me break the eye contact. Finally, Jodee broke the intense, but amazing tension.

"Well?" Jodee looked at us, hope filling in her eyes like every other girl's in the rooms.

"Well what?" I said.

"Aren't you two gonna, ya know, kiss?"

"Uhmm.." I was about to just grab his face and kiss him. Like I've wanted to for the past two years. Although the fear of rejection still lingers in my chest, I was about to just do it and let my fear go.

Riley saved me from my own embarassment. "You guys are serious?"

"Hell yeah!" The girls screamed. I could almost sense the nose bleeds. 

There was a shark intake of breath from the guys. You could feel their uneasiness linger, just thinking about two guys kissing. Why can't it just make me cringe like it makes them cringe?

"I don't know-" Riley started to say but the girls interrupted.

"DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!"

Shit. Riley can't stand a challange. "ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! A 5 second kiss."

I looked at him in utter shock. "Uh.." Then he walked over to me and kneeled next to me.

He leaned in closer to me, licking his lips. 

"Riley!" I yelled.

"What?!" He fell back stunned.

"I...I can't."

"What?"

"I just can't kiss you."

"Oh. Why?"

"Because..." Then I remembered there were others in the room. "Come here."

He brought his ear closer. "I can't kiss in front of other people." I blushed.

"It's okay," he smiled "you don't have to!" Then he scooted away slowly and went back to his place. "I don't think it's a good idea so lets just move on."

"But-" a little blonde said. He glared at her with his serious face and she shut up.*

Just then my phone took me from my thoughts.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Who's calling me?

"Hello?"

"Hey, is this Rider?" said a man. He sounded tough.

"This is he."

"He?"

"Yes! Who would you think it was?"

"Well a Rider but not a boy."

"Oh, well then can ask who this is?"

"Yeah, this is Bastian, Riley's brother. I was looking for Rider Stephs, the sophomore. A girl." He laughed a little.

"Sorry, you have the wrong Rider."

"Dammit, okay then I'll try to call her. By the way, who is this? You were in my bro's contacts."

"Oh I'm just one of his friends."

"Alright well see you around Rider.'

"Yeah. Bye."

"Bye.

      Well that was...intresting. I think I've seen in the kitchen once or twice at Riley's. I've actually never talked to him and probably never will. He's a senior in high school. Ah, getting sleepy. I'd better take off my makeup and go to bed. Ugh. Whenever I think about eyeliner, I think about my dad. If he were out of jail, he'd disown me as his son. His son who is...gay.

 Hey guys and princesses! Uhm the * in the part of this is the flash back okay? Just thought I'd let you know. So this is only the begging! Tried to explain more :D Okay byee!