Chapter 8

ALRIGHT! Now I realize nothing 'special' has happened in this story yet...BUT just wait and tag along with me PLEASE! D: There's going to be twists and turns...I just have to think of them. If anyone has an idea for a chapter, private message me! And ill give you a dedication!! Also I guess I'll have to start planning this story out :D But here is Chapter 8!!! I'm happy about this and I promise some pictures of my actors will be up soon, just gotta finish editing them.

Comment and tell me what you think about Riley and Rider!!! <3 They're so CAUTE! (''')(''') <---Paws(:

IMPORTANT!!!: A week has gone by in the story just fyi.

~Rider's POV~

It's been a week since me and Riley and kissed or made-out. He's back to his player self. He's exactly like his brother accept he sticks to one girl for about a month and Bastian sticks with them for 2-3 days. I've known Riley since we were 3 and we have been tighter than a knot ever since. Bastian was never around because their parents split and he lived with his dad, but 3 years ago their mother died in a car accident. Riley was so heart broken, it hurt to look at him. Riley and Bastian had never really 'met', they had just video chatted ocasionally. But as soon as she died, Bastian moved out of his dad to come live with Riley and look after him (although Bastian is the one that needs to be looked after from time to time). I've had a crush on Riley since we were twelve, but I never came out of the closet 'till I was fourteen. I had a small, microscopic crush on Bastian when we first met. But it's small! I swear!

Well anyways, I watched as Riley sat with his arm around Becky Anderson and Justin Bieber's song 'That should be me' started playing in my head. He really is a good singer. I don't get why he gets so much hate.

"Hey!" I heard from behind me. I thought I was going to pee my pants but I hadn't drank anything all day, which was probably bad, but who cares.

I turned to see Kayhlen, my best girl friend. She supports me being gay and she knows about my crush on Riley and she's been trying since I was fiffteen to get us together. It was fun watching her try and fail, but after I tell her what went on a week ago, she will rip my head off. She screams at me that she wants to watch or she wants pictures. That little perve. I smiled to myself thinking about last week. Also if I tell her, she will try even harder to get us together. The problem is, Riley is straighter then a pole, and I don't think that will change. Its hard being around him because I love him, but he loves Becky. As of right now. My smile faded when I glanced over to see Riley and Becky swapping saliva. Gross.

"What are you doing? You went from suprised to happy to down right upset in a matter of a minute. What's the matter? Is it Riley? What did he do?" She scopped the cafateria to find the two swallowing each other. I could crack these all day. I smiled.

"Are you freaking bipolar?! Sad to smiling?! What's wrong with you?" She said taking her place on the other side of the circular table.

"I'm sorry I was thinking about diffrent things, and no he didn't do anything. It's just the fact that I can't have him and Raggedy Ann over there practically merging into one person." I looked over to the football players and saw Bastian with yet ANOTHER girl.

"Damn. What crawled up your ass and bit it? That was harsh." She said with a sly smile, "I'm finally rubbing off on you!"

"Nothing, and the fact that you're 'rubbing off on me' is starting to scare me." I winked at her and rested my head on my hand.

"Sorry babe, it's the facts."

"Alright. What happend to you last week? You weren't at school all week." I said with a concerned look. Her mom has been pregnant for almost 8 months and I was scared something had happened to the baby.

"Mom went into labor and then I had to stay home and help out with Asher James Reder." She smiled and pulled out her phone. She showed me a picture of the happy mother holding a beautiful baby.

"Awh! So cute!" I said taking the phone and sliding to the next photo of a close up on the baby. He had a full head of jet black hair and bright blue eyes. He was adorable.

"Are you sure your not a girl?" She punched my arm, making me drop her phone on the table.

"Last time I checked. Which was this morning in the shower." I winked and gave a sheepish smile.

She wrinkled her nose. "TMI MISS THANG!" She yelled and snapped her fingers in a 'Z' formation.

"You asked and I answered truthfully!" I looked over to see Becky give Riley a kiss goodbye and left the cafeteria. He looked around and caught my eye, which he took as a signal to come over by us.

"Hey guys and girls." He said as he took a seat on the other side of me.

"Hello. Did you enjoy digging your tounge into Raggedy Ann's throat?" I said with a smile, but that smile faded when Kayhlen kicked my shin, making me wince with the pain.

"Actually, yes I did." He smiled and looked over at Kayhlen. "You're looking very sexy today." He winked at her, "Who's the guy?"

'What? There's no guy. Can't I look pretty for one day?" She said and blushed.

"Kayhlen, I've known you since pre-k. There's a guy and your falling. Hard." He said and elbowed her arm. "Now, c'mon, tell me and Rider so we can help you get with him." Riley and Kayhlen have know each other since pre-k. We all have, but they had actually dated for a year but decided it would be better if they were friends.

"There is a guy. But you both will get mad. And NO it's not either of you." I looked at Riley and we both had smirks on our faces.

We both nodded and said, "Kurt. You like Kurt." Kurt was our other best friend and he also knew I was gay, but he didn't know I liked Riley.

"How did you two know?" She asked with a VERY suprised look.

"Honey, it was obvious. You hangout with him 24/7. But that's okay! Because I know for a fact, he likes you back." I said, winking.

"He does?!" She smiled so bright I thought her face would get stuck.

"Yep." Riley said.

"Okay....ummm....YAY!" She said and jumped up. "I gotta get to art to turn in that stupid assignment, catch up with you two later!" She said starting to leave. Crap! I don't wanna be alone with Riley if he won't talk to me when were alone.

"Hey! Kayhlen wait! I gotta turn in mine too!" I yelled as I jumped up. She paused and motioned for me to hurry. "Bye Riley! See you in class." And then, I was gone.

The rest of the day, Riley ignored me and was by Becky and all the football players and their girlfriends. I sat by Kayhlen when she was in our classes and Kurt when he was in my classes and in the class where no one I knew but Riley was there, I sat by myself. Yeah, I'm lame but I wanted to be distanced from Riley as much as possible. I guess Riley and me were a one time thing and he has moved on to Becky. I give up..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awh! My baby! D: I'm so sorry. But it had to be done... Please don't hate me. But it might get better :D Maybe not.. D:

Comment <3

Votee! XD

Fann me!