Chapter 10

Hello there...Again :D Well cause your on the 10th chapter and I'm guessing you have been reading till this point and...nevermind. Well here it is! Chapter 10! I love all my fans<3 Supportive, trustworthy, and lovely! Love y'all with a passion :) Now here it is! Will Rider survive? :'(

~Rider's POV~

It hurts.

It all hurts. It's all numb. I can't even think straight. I tried opening my eyes but the bright lights made me close them. I tensed my body and felt myself sqeeze something warm and soft. I tried harder to open my eyes but the light made me close them again. I kept them open for a little longer and finally ajusted to the light. I looked over to see a destroyed Riley.

I don't want to see him. He watched as his girlfriend beat me up and kick me. All he did was stand there. Watching. Wasn't he supposed to be there for me? His bestfriend? The one who stuck up for him when he peed his pants in the third grade and everyone made fun mof him for 3 months but I stood by him the whole time.

Well hell to that! I guess I'm not that important to him. He deserves to sit on there. Misrable. Go ahead Riley! Think I'm dead! Your bitch of a girlfriend did this to me! Probably caused some fucking internal bleeding or some shit like that. Damit Becky. You bitch. I tensed my musles, thinking what I was going to do to that girl, but I accidentaly squeezed Riley's hand. Great.

"Rider?" He looked up at me, tears falling from his face. Yeah eat that guilt all up! Eat it! I hope it tastes bad, goddamit!

"Yeah." I closed my eyes and leaned into my pillow, feeling the feathers surrouned my face.

"I'm sorry." He squeezed my hand tight. My eyes shot open. Oh, he better be sorry!

"W-what?" I sat up so he would lift his head to look at me. Pain shot through my torso, causing me to whimper in pain.

"Don't do that," he said, pushing me back softly, "she caused you to bleed internally. The docters patched it all up so it will hurt." He looked at me with those eyes of his. I just wanted to forgive him, tell him that I wasn't mad, but there was a part of me that said, 'He wasn't faithful to you.'

"Can you go get Kayhlen for me?" I looked away from him and layed down.

"Uh..yeah..sure." He slinked out of the room, head low.

"Hey baby!" Kayhlen ran up to my bed and hugged me so tight that my heart moniter started going crazy.

"Hey hun. How are you doing?" I looked up at her and he lips twisterd into a line.

"Don't ask hiow I'm doing. You're the one hurt." She let a tear escape her eye, and that was bad because Kayhlen never crys.

"I can ask whatever the hell I want." I thought of how I was put here. Becky. And Riley. He was supposed to be there for me. Bros for life. All he did was stand there and watch as I got the shit beat out of me. The thought of it made a tear roll down my cheek.

"What's the matter hun?"

"Rider. He caused this." I let a few more tears fall.

"What did he do? What did he cause?" She looked me in the eyes and worry spread across her soft features.

"All he did was stand there and watch as Becky kicked me and punched me. I'm not all that hurt at the fact that I was put in the hospital. These stiched and cuts can heal, but not the internal one Riley left. That one won't heal. Knowing that he could have prevented me being in here by stepping in hurts the most. I can't be hurt again, Kayhlen. There needs to be someone I can trust." I let myself breakdown in sobs uncontollably. Kayhlen's arms wrapped around me tightly and she let my tears stain her clean shirt. Kayhlen's tiny mucles tensed up as we heard the door open.